SHOT Show 09: Pocket Rockets

BimmerFreak

We returned late last night from Orlando Florida (home of W. Disney and his evil empire) and home of the 2009 SHOT Show.

One thing that stuck out this year is that EVERY major manufacturer now recognizes the commercial appeal of the QUALITY small concealable firearm.

With pocket guns flying out the door, it seems that everyone wants a slice of this pie.

So, in addition to the current options:

Ruger LCP

Kel-Tec 3AT and P32

Magnum Micro DE

The customer now has addition options from:

Ruger LCR

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Walther 380

IMG_0010.jpg

Taurus

IMG_0014.jpg

Sig Sauer 238

IMG_0016.jpg

Kahr PM380

(I forgot to take pics...sorry)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe,

Did Kahr have a realistic idea of when the PM380 will be out?

I ordered 20 of the PM380s about 2 weeks ago, and they told me 30-45 days.

I ordered 80 Sig 238s at SHOT, with a projected delivery of March 09.

The first 4 are already sold (Me, Dan, Rod, and Mike :rolleyes:) so that leaves 76 for the rest of you guys...:grouchy:

Hey Joe, did you and the guys pick up one of each of these pistols, or was the Sig just that great? Because if it was nice enough for you guys to impulse buy one, then I may have to get one on general principle.

buk

We are all big 1911/Single Action Only guys, so the Sig 238 fits the bill.

(but yes, the Sig rocks!)

Guest 2000Z3M
I ordered 20 of the PM380s about 2 weeks ago, and they told me 30-45 days.

I ordered 80 Sig 238s at SHOT, with a projected delivery of March 09.

The first 5 are already sold (Me, Dan, Rod, Mike, and Chris :D) so that leaves 75 for the rest of you guys...:poop:

I fixed it. :P