• NO
    • Tin Foil Hat time

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

I'm concerned for all you guys. I sold all mine at the last "no questions asked" buy back our government sponsored. Now I'm no longer part of the problem, and i can take solace in the knowledge that they will be there for me when I need them.

Guest EasilyObsessed

I have far more important things to worry about. If it gets to the point where the government is scouring web forums to grab guns, we are all already f*&^$d.

No. "They" know where I live and know I have a gun or two. I don't care.

We are already targets.

We have been a Constitutional Republic for over 200 years. We have never had gun issues until the last 50 or so years.

We've already discussed how much of a logistical nightmare this would be for anyone, much less the gov't who can't figure out Social Security...

If it happens, you'll see it coming, and you can plan your course of action.

I've got guns, you know it, I know it, they know it.

The last place they need to look is this board or others to see if I claim gun ownership. They can start with TDOS where I have a current HCP. I dunno, but I wonder how many people have a carry permit but do not own a handgun. Then there is the various places where my name is on a 4473. At least three of those forms are in the ATF's possession due to those FFL's having gone out of business.

I seriously doubt that if they come for my guns they will accept some lame excuse about having sold mine, or a boating accident etc... If that was the case you better have paperwork noting guns were sold, when they were sold and for how much. Those papers better look like they were not written recently. I advise all of you who will claim this to practice your forgery. Guns lost in a boating accident? Whose boat? What waterway? Why no insurance claim?

If the time comes where they are going door to door to request a turn in you either will turn them in, hide them away where you will have a felony hanging over your head forever, or use them. I like to think I know which option I would choose.

But do I worry that they will find me from an internet gun board, no.