Concealed carry photos

Guest rockbottom12

WTF is that... :D

Reminds me of an old thread about asking if one could legally carry a 'pistol' AR or a 'pistol' AK.

Rabbi then provided a rather.. interesting picture. *digs for it*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a holster like the one in the last picture, do you find that your shirt tail comes out frequently? It might seem to be a dumb question, but I'm a n00b. This thread interests me too, as I've been thinking about getting a permit. But I have to dress with my shirt tucked in for work a lot, and I'm in and out of the car throughout the day.

With a holster like the one in the last picture, do you find that your shirt tail comes out frequently? It might seem to be a dumb question, but I'm a n00b. This thread interests me too, as I've been thinking about getting a permit. But I have to dress with my shirt tucked in for work a lot, and I'm in and out of the car throughout the day.

Your shirt tucks in about 3" from the top of the belt, so it stays put. I use the CTAC which is very similar to the MTAC (same company I believe the CTAC came out first and the MTAC is based off of it with improvements) and I tuck in my shirt every day, I have to wear a dress shirt, dress pants, sometimes a tie everyday to work. Never have a problem with my shirt tail coming untucked.

Guest flyfishtn
Your shirt tucks in about 3" from the top of the belt, so it stays put. I use the CTAC which is very similar to the MTAC (same company I believe the CTAC came out first and the MTAC is based off of it with improvements) and I tuck in my shirt every day, I have to wear a dress shirt, dress pants, sometimes a tie everyday to work. Never have a problem with my shirt tail coming untucked.

I often wear a dress shirt as well with either my MTAC or my Milt Sparks and my shirt stays tucked in all day. :D

With a holster like the one in the last picture, do you find that your shirt tail comes out frequently? ... But I have to dress with my shirt tucked in for work a lot, and I'm in and out of the car throughout the day.

You would be surprised how well it stays tucked. I was concerned at first myself, but after practicing actually having to pull the shirt up to present the weapon it gave me a lot of confidence. That being said... if you can try one on you'll see what we mean.

Guest gcrookston

there is a 340pd in this photo... see it?

shootingprize.jpg

a couple more pic's of my 340pd and S&W49 here:

donnaglenboydgulfportmagt5.jpg

banditos2.jpg

I would think that would be the entire point of conceal/carry? The last pic is of my Sig 226.

Edited by gcrookston
Guest gcrookston
Wow,thats dedication there! Naming your girls after guns and all! :P

The one on the right turned 18 in Afghanistan, if you named a pistol after her it wouldn't be a large enough calibre... That one would be mine, the Model 49 in my pocket is... almost outlined in my left pocket (I'm left handed). But, if you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't see it, would you?

Edited by gcrookston
Guest rockbottom12

Thanks guys I have been try to find the best way to conceal my p95. it is a full sized gun so that has to factor in. you guys have give me some ideas, and shown it is completely possible to successfully conceal.

Guest Micromancer
WTF is that... :D

Reminds me of an old thread about asking if one could legally carry a 'pistol' AR or a 'pistol' AK.

Rabbi then provided a rather.. interesting picture. *digs for it*

I'm gonna go ahead and warn you ahead of time, I'm well known for the horrifying pictures I have provided to the world. Do not dare me, you will certainly regret it.

The gun is my Intratec Sport-22 with a 25 round Butler Creek magazine, and it's tucked inside a pocket on my leather jacket. It's semi auto and completely legal to CCW once my paperwork gets submitted. I wouldn't carry it for several different reasons, but it would be legal to do so.

Guest gcrookston
I'm gonna go ahead and warn you ahead of time, I'm well known for the horrifying pictures I have provided to the world. Do not dare me, you will certainly regret it.

dare:koolaid:

as a moderator on this forum, this could be fun. :D ...at least for me.

Edited by gcrookston
Guest Micromancer

dare:koolaid:

as a moderator on this forum, this could be fun. :D

Having been ordered by a moderator I must comply. Ill link it in case someone's browsing at work. http://www.acecomputers-tn.com.

Yes, that's me. Yes those are my guns. And I'll whup your kids' TAILS at some Rock Band.

Edit: Thats not even the really horrifying one. check out /awful/iherdsomething1.jpg http://www.acecomputers-tn.com/awful/iherdsomething2.jpg and http://www.acecomputers-tn.com/awful/iherdsomething3.jpg at your own peril.

Edited by Micromancer
Guest gcrookston

Having been ordered by a moderator I must comply. Ill link it in case someone's browsing at work. http://www.acecomputers-tn.com.

Yes, that's me. Yes those are my guns. And I'll whup your kids' TAILS at some Rock Band.

Edit: Thats not even the really horrifying one. check out /awful/iherdsomething1.jpg http://www.acecomputers-tn.com/awful/iherdsomething2.jpg and http://www.acecomputers-tn.com/awful/iherdsomething3.jpg at your own peril.

who ordered what? I just dared you...

that's you? I take that picture to bed with me every night. Wow, I didn't realize we were in the presence of celebrity:p:D:p you get a total pass.

Edited by gcrookston
Guest Micromancer

that's you? I take that picture to bed with me every night. Wow:p:D:p

Yep, that's me. They made the rounds to so many different websites one of them wound up in the 10/18 Wired magazine in a collage.

You are officially on my glad to know list btw :D

Yep, that's me. They made the rounds to so many different websites one of them wound up in the 10/18 Wired magazine in a collage.

You are officially on my glad to know list btw :D

Holy cow...is that really you? I figured it had to be someone on TNgunowners every time it pops up in a fark gun thread.

Guest gcrookston

Holy cow...is that really you? I figured it had to be someone on TNgunowners every time it pops up in a fark gun thread.

That's actually my sister and she is available for marriage. We put these up on Craigslist in hopes of getting her out our shed in the back.

headexplode.jpg