Hello from a young guy in Memphis

Guest TylerC

Howdy guys, Tyler here, just dropping by to say hello. I'm 21 and from and live in Memphis and enjoy guns, car stereo systems, dogs, and photography.

I frequent thehighroad.org, The Firing Range at somethingawful.com, and glocktalk.com

My current inventory is a Para Warthog, Glock 26, and a old 7mm Mauser

Old guns include

Ruger 10/22

Sigma .380

Sigma sw40ve

Walther PPS

Ruger p95

Beretta p2fs

Taurus 85

Walther PPS

Kel-tec p3at

PA63 (Makarov clone)

Wish I still had em all!

Heres some pics of my current guns

012-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, TylerC.

That's a heck of an inventory for a 21 yr old.

You must be a heck of a horse trader.

I didn't have that many firearms til I was over thirty and I thought I was buying guns and ammo as hard and fast as I could since I was 21.

What happened to them all?

Hard times, stolen, a trade you could pass up?

Welcome, TylerC.

That's a heck of an inventory for a 21 yr old.

You must be a heck of a horse trader.

I didn't have that many firearms til I was over thirty and I thought I was buying guns and ammo as hard and fast as I could since I was 21.

What happened to them all?

Hard times, stolen, a trade you could pass up?

Hey Joe, it was a combination of all!

Ruger 10/22-stolen

Sigma .380-sold (these seem a little rare now)

Sigma sw40ve-sold (thankfully!)

Walther PPS-sold to fund other purchases (still in family)

Ruger p95-sold (to big and hunky)

Beretta p2fs-traded (for Warthog)

Taurus 85-traded (for 92fs)

Kel-tec p3at-sold (for Taurus)

PA63 (Makarov clone)-sold (bought it for $55!)

The Glock will be buried with me and the Warthog will probably be traded for either a nice snubbie or a full size 1911, I'll see what my options are once I reach 50 posts!

Guest VolDaddy

Welcome nice start on the collection. Better yet are your picture taking skills. No matter how hard I try I just cant seem to do it right. I got three safes full of stuff, just dont want to post crappy pictures. Any pointers?

Welcome nice start on the collection. Better yet are your picture taking skills. No matter how hard I try I just cant seem to do it right. I got three safes full of stuff, just dont want to post crappy pictures. Any pointers?

I just use a good light source, a steady hand, and a Digital camera that cost right over $100. Play around a little bit and you will be suprised with the results, and remember to crop your photos!

Welcome to TGO! :up:

How do you like your Warthog Tyler? You mentioned you're thinging of trading it....just wondering why. I've been looking at an older Para P10-40 (basically an old .40 Warthog) in nice shape.....heard there've been a lot of issues with them though....

Welcome to TGO! :up:

How do you like your Warthog Tyler? You mentioned you're thinging of trading it....just wondering why. I've been looking at an older Para P10-40 (basically an old .40 Warthog) in nice shape.....heard there've been a lot of issues with them though....

I like the Warthog A LOT but my only other gun is my everyday carry Glock 26 which is basically the same size. I either want to go smaller, for deep concealment or maybe get a full size 1911. Suffice to say that I'm now a big 1911 fan.

I have heard of issues with the Warthog, but this one seems just fine. I guess like any gun there are 'bad' ones out there, but this one hasn't given me any issues. Sort of how I had a Kel-tec .380 that never once gave me a problem, but everyone else I talked to had issues.

Anyways, heres a link to the thread if you're interested

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979677

Guest Micromancer

For the record, TylerC is cool as hell. I know him indirectly from SomethingAwful and can attest to both his uncanny ability in trading and general good naturedness.

For the record, TylerC is cool as hell. I know him indirectly from SomethingAwful and can attest to both his uncanny ability in trading and general good naturedness.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

such a small world! Thanks for the words