Well, I'm probably going to Jail...

Recently, it came to my attention that Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said those who oppose the{immigration} bill are bigots: “We’re gonna tell the bigots to shut up"

Well folks..I got mad...ME? A bigot????

when are people going to learn that they're responsible for their words and actions?

well, this was my response to him....

I'm sure someones' going to get pissed at me...

I can't get back the complete message but it went like this...

Senator,

It has recently come to my attention that you have labeled me as a bigot because I don't support your immigration reform bill and I'd like to respond.

Just WHO do you think you are?

I've served my country, I've paid taxes and been a good citizen and supported The U.S.A since I drew breath..To be called a bigot because I don't support your bill is an insult!

In the Spirit of American politics, I cordially invite you to settle this slur in the manner of Alexander Hamilton/Aaron Burr.

you may have your choice of pistols and set the time.

Since we can't settle this in the manner of our forefathers, allow me to say that if I'm a bigot, you sir, are a trollop...and you sell your citizenship for a vote; you cheap bastard.

Don't get mad at me, you started the name calling!

What I want is results..what I see is bullying.

show me how accepting a 3 TRILLION dollar debt is good for our country!! show me how accepting 12-20 MILLION LAWBREAKERS will help us as a country? I have an associates degree and even a poor bastard like myself can find a way to secure our borders! what it takes is leadership...what I see is bullying and name calling.

I'd like answers sir.

I'm mad and you can quote me,

Elliott Fitchett...yada yada yada

I gave them my address so that the guys in black hats can come get me if they want to.

What I want to know is this....how did WE become the enemy>?????

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the Senator was really really impressed by your argumentation:rolleyes:

well Rabbi, the impression was mutual then..I don't see how we became the enemy to this guy.

How am I a bigot because I don't support his Immigration bill? someone needs to calibrate that guys verniers so he'll know we're all Americans here.

Mars, I will send that next...I actually read that on the Jawareport and then I opened my mail and got that remark from AFA...and I pretty much got mad.

I'm ok now...but that guy. at first I thought it was a she because of his name..then I thought..yep the name fits..he's a trollop!

I am a little torn on this issue. After all, many many years ago, our forefathers came to this country and started settling places. We did not ask the indiginous peoples if it was okay for us to come here and work the land and send things back to the country that we came from for them to have "a better life" over there.

Then again, once this country was "established" and rules were created for the legal immigration in to this country, I am irritated that people in Washington want to just throw out those rules as they do so many others.

Count me in as one of the bigots though. I don't like this immigration reform one bit.

If you aren't going to enforce a law, you shouldn't have it.

I'm for the omnibus law reduction amendment. No law gets to stay on the books for more than ten years unless it's renewed by the original passing legislative body and the executive office (President, Governor, whatever) during that period.

We have far too many laws. The important stuff would stay on the books.

I saw Graham on Meet the Press a while back and he seemed like a straight shooter. He knew what was going on in Iraq and seemed to be more educated than the average politician.

However, now that he's hitched his wagon to this immigration bill, I see him and McCain's once rising stars sinking into nothing.

Guest jackdog

Well Add me to the bigot list. frankly I'm sick of the back room legislation policies in DC. Trying to ram this bill down everyones throat is flat ass wrong.

Golly gee I'm a BIGOT.