Tic...Tic...Tic

Ok, was at the DOS in Gallatin yesterday. 13 minutes from the time I left my truck till I got back in. Did the fingerprint thing at G&L, course had to visit the range for a couple hundred rounds.

No my damn 2nd ammendment clock is tickin loud as heeeel.

I have heard folks saying it has only been 1 month recently, so fingers crossed, but I don't think I have 30 days of sick pay at work yet?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnmattwill
Ok, was at the DOS in Gallatin yesterday. 13 minutes from the time I left my truck till I got back in. Did the fingerprint thing at G&L, course had to visit the range for a couple hundred rounds.

No my damn 2nd ammendment clock is tickin loud as heeeel.

I have heard folks saying it has only been 1 month recently, so fingers crossed, but I don't think I have 30 days of sick pay at work yet?

Good luck Angus, the wait sure is the hardest part..... I didnt get a chance to meet you there, but we took our class together at G&L. I applied for mine that next Monday, and got mine in the mail Dec 12th....... I feel fortunate that mine got here as fast as it did, but I did make "the call" 3 weeks after I got fingerprinted.... Be sure to do that and it ups your chances that they will issue it and send it out to you....... :screwy:

I was at Guns and Leather yesterday, but didnt make the range.... I went to see it they had that Kimber Pro Tactical II that I have had my eye on ...... IT WAS GONE!!!!

I applied and got fingerprinted on 12/22. Today was 3 weeks so I gave them a friendly buzz.... Said it would be issued today and be here in 7-10 days!!!! Hope I don't wear out the hinges on the mailbox before then!

Guest cyberglock21

When I did the class in November, it took 3 wks, 5 days to get my permit in December. Just got my weapon 2 wks ago, a glock21. Yea I know it's full size, but everything else been sold out for months that I wanted!

Guest Tn.Mitch

Your way ahead of me Angus,im waiting on Feb. 7th to get her to take my class in Jolton,I was signed up to do it at Guns and Leather but I would have to had waited till th 22 of Feb to take it there,and I called them to sign up on Jan.9th....thats allmost a 6 week wait at G&L if i had went with them.Just found out about the place in Jolten yesterday,if I had a week sooner,I would have it behind me now.. :usa:

Guest edge3343

In the class they tell about all the hoops you have to jump through to get your permit except that you have to call them. Everyone I know when they called they were told it was issued that day and they would have it in 7 to 10 days.

Guest bkelm18
In the class they tell about all the hoops you have to jump through to get your permit except that you have to call them. Everyone I know when they called they were told it was issued that day and they would have it in 7 to 10 days.

Well, technically you don't have to call them, but experience has shown that calling gets you issued faster.