My First Rifle is LWRC M6A2

Guest mjnsx07

Guest mjnsx07

Hello TN gun owners,

Today, I decided to pay my first visit to Hero-Gear in Winchester and I came back home with my first rifle, LWRC M6A2. Joe and Dan, Thank you

very much. You earn my business:no1:

Pics are coming tonight.

Patience, please. I need to know how to post a pic.:popcorn:

picture001aa6.jpg

Sig P220ST Nitron, P226ST Elite and CZ Shadow ,BTW

picture002ng1.jpg

Edited by mjnsx07
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mjnsx07
I'd say that is a great way to start the EBR collection! looking forward to the pics.:koolaid:

Thanks. What does EBR stand for? I am a newb to rifles.

Guest mjnsx07
EVIL Black Rifle! :death:

LOL.

Pics are up. Thanks for your patience.

Those are my handguns. From Left to Right. Sig P220ST Nitron, P226ST Elite and CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow.

Guest mjnsx07
very nice....i'm liking those butt stocks more and more each time i see one

got any plans for that naked rail yet???

There are so many accessories out there and I don't know what to buy.;)

I need a pelican case for sure and a scope and sight for now.

Guest mjnsx07
Way to go all in on the first rifle. Wish I could convince the wife to let me do that. ;)

I had to trade 3 pistols for my rifle. Sig P220 Carry, P220ST Match Elite and HK45.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.