Cheapest shop for transfers?

Guest burninbarns

Guest burninbarns

I was wondering which shop in the nashville/franklin are would be the best to do a transfer? I'm really wanting one of those $399 Glock 38s from cddn, but Im not sure if after shipping/transfer fees it would be as much as retail.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest burninbarns

You have to download their catalog,and they don't list the prices for handguns.But according to those at glocktalk, these are NIB and currently 399, they have had them for 369.

Guest burninbarns

And Bubba, good looking out.Thats a lot better than the $75 to $100 Franklin gun shop charges for new firearms transfers.I'll have to give him a call.

Guest eyebedam
You have to download their catalog,and they don't list the prices for handguns.But according to those at glocktalk, these are NIB and currently 399, they have had them for 369.

Yeah I checked around & couldnt find any info either. Someone said awhile back they had P99,s for 369.00 to but I couldnt ever find any info on that as well. Id def be in for a 399.00 NIB glock. Hell Id buy today:D

CDNN runs a fair number of ONE DAY USED GUN SPECIALS. Here's the most recent. This ends today 6:00PM CST.

HK P7PSP · 9mm · Bottom Release · 1-8rd Mag · Case ·

Very Good Condition

#HKB045002 $549.99

HK P7PSP · 9mm · Cardboard Box · Excellent Condition

#HKPC $589.99

Smith & Wesson 4006 · 40s&w · Night Sights · Stainless ·

1-11rd Mag · Very Good Condition

#SMI4006EX $329.99

Smith & Wesson 457 · 45acp · Fixed Sights · DOA/SAF ·

1-6rd Mag · Good Condition

#SMI457G $349.99

Smith & Wesson 5906 · 9mm · Stainless · 1-15rd Mag ·

Case · Very Good Condition

#SMI5906VEN $329.99

Smith & Wesson CS45 · 45acp · Blue · Fixed Sights ·

1-6rd Mag · "Chief Special" · Average Condition

#SMICS45A $339.99

Smith & Wesson SW99 · 40s&w · Night Sights · Decocker ·

1-12rd Mag · Walther Frame/Smith & Wesson Slide · Case ·

Excellent Condition

#SMIP99EX $329.99

Smith & Wesson SW99 · 40s&w · Night Sights · 1-12rd Mag ·

Case · Very Good Condition

#SMIP99VG $299.99

FEG PA-63 · 9x18 Makarov · TuTone · PP Style · 1 Mag ·

Excellent Condition

#TGIPA63LN $129.99

Guest mjnsx07
I use Triune saddle shop. They charge $30 out the door. $100 for Franklin gun shop? That is ridiculous!

+1 for Mike Patterson at The Saddle Shop.

100 dollar for Transfer? That is a rip-off.

Edited by mjnsx07
Guest burninbarns

I agree $100 is ridiculous, though i haven't inquired with them, as per their site:"Transfers.We do accept the transfer of firearms you have purchased elsewhere, although we encourage you to check with us first to see if we can get the gun for you at the same or near the same price since there are transfer fee and shipping and handling charges. The charge for this is $50. For new guns we charge $75-$100 depending on value" Also, i agree the absolute cheapest isn't always the best,just with a gun that was a toss-up with the Glock 30 which can be had locally for around 550, i was trying to weigh whether or not it was worth it.