No rest for the pinkie

jparris001

It looks like since I've purchased my Sig P290RS, they've came out with an extended pinkie rest for even the 6 round magazine. I'd really like to have the new piece to put on my 6 round mag. Anyone have a part number on this thing? And no, I don't want to just buy extra magazines. I'm a tightwad when it comes to stuff like this.......

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 7:58 AM, jparris001 said:

We all have our battles.

I am pretty bad about picking the weapon and then figuring out what I need to make it work for me.  I would be far better off figuring out what works and then picking the weapon.  Example would be my beloved Sig SRT trigger.  I bought a Sig Elite almost by accident, LOVE the trigger AND the beaver tail (I kind of have this little pudgy strip between my thumb and index finger that gets "Shaved" every time i shoot a bunch of rounds with a Glock, for example) and the Elite came with both.  THEN I had to go back and convert all my sigs to the elite model.  Just an example.  Not exactly wasting money since I love shopping around and talking about weapons (duh, that is why we are all here), but when I add up what I have spent, I frequently cringe.  In addition, I have this issue that i always think there is a better way to carry.  I end up buying holsters that only kind of fit my needs.  Not sure how to get around the holster issue because everyone has size and body type considerations (like my pudgy hand issue) and a holster is an extremely personal taste item.  If my wife had ANY idea how much $$ it costs me to by a new weapon and the accessories to go with it, I have a feeling I would not be buying any more!

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:58 AM, jparris001 said:

We all have our battles.

Yes, I believe we can all relate to this post. I just recently saw the CDNN ad for closing out parts on their P1/P38 stock.

Just a few spare springs I said. Sure. I just got the box this morning. If I had a frame, I got enough to build another pistol.