Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
McGarrett McGarrett 09/08/2016 Great to deal with, smooth transaction. Thanks again. jimmydeuce jimmydeuce
Losvaqueros Losvaqueros 09/08/2016 Very friendly and professional. Great to work with! Thank you!! 94ranger 94ranger
jimmydeuce jimmydeuce 09/08/2016 Great guy to deal with, A++++ McGarrett McGarrett
Samthebam Samthebam 09/07/2016 Awesome transaction. Deal with confidence. A++++ Sleepydog Sleepydog
Sleepydog Sleepydog 09/06/2016 Great guy, first class transaction in every way! Thanks again! Samthebam Samthebam
gomer pyle gomer pyle 09/05/2016 Nice guy, perfect transaction. Thanks again Daniel Esko 270 Esko 270
CHenson CHenson 09/05/2016 Great guy. Smooth transaction. manegarm manegarm
smokngun smokngun 09/05/2016 Nathan is a great TGO'er. Super easy to deal with and a nice guy to boot. bubbadavis bubbadavis
GunsNMore GunsNMore 09/05/2016 Highly recommend! Great prices and very nice, helpful people. CHenson CHenson
manegarm manegarm 09/05/2016 Outstanding! Great communication, on time, everything exactly as stated and very friendly. I forgot he'd offered to drop price if I drove a ways to meet him and I handed him the original amount. He reminded and insisted on me paying only the lower amount since I had driven there. Just what you'd expect and hope for in TGO member - completely trustworthy and man of his word! Highly recommend. Thanks again! CHenson CHenson
rugerla1 rugerla1 09/05/2016 Always a pleasure! KKing KKing
Oh Shoot Oh Shoot 09/05/2016 Paid fast, no trouble at all, easy transaction KKing KKing
Links2k Links2k 09/05/2016 Paid quick, good fella! KKing KKing
Cartel Cartel 09/05/2016 Great buyer, great communication Wicked1911 Wicked1911
TGO David TGO David 09/05/2016 Thanks neighbor. Enjoy. bruiser09 bruiser09
bruiser09 bruiser09 09/04/2016 Fast and easy transaction and Bruiser09 was a pleasure to chat with. The item was in excellent shape and there were no surprises. TGO David TGO David
Wicked1911 Wicked1911 09/04/2016 Excellent communication and a overall great person to deal with. Buy with confidence, my friends! Cartel Cartel
mcordell mcordell 09/04/2016 The Item was as described, a fast easy transaction Rocktop Rocktop
johnnychimpo johnnychimpo 09/04/2016 A good man and seller. Meet me half way. Hung out and ate Chinese food. Item was just what i wanted. Thanks buddy. shootforfun shootforfun
pops572 pops572 09/02/2016 We Did a trade today, Great guy to deal with another TGO member that it was a pleasure to meet and deal with willis68 willis68
I am Groot! I am Groot! 09/02/2016 Great guy to deal with, knowledgable and friendly. Rarrendale Rarrendale
mcordell mcordell 09/02/2016 That was really fast shipping, and a great price. Thank you. Mojoe Mojoe
The Legion The Legion 09/01/2016 A++++++++++ Thanks again! MemHeli MemHeli
MemHeli MemHeli 09/01/2016 Another great transaction. Deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
MrsMonkeyMan2500 MrsMonkeyMan2500 09/01/2016 Awesome member, great person to deal with willis68 willis68

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.