Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
rbishop rbishop 04/11/2017 Great doing deal with you klamb5 klamb5
Billco Billco 04/09/2017 Great seller. Would deal with again. ballz71 ballz71
Danger Rane Danger Rane 04/09/2017 Great seller smooth transaction. Willing to work with you. ballz71 ballz71
ballz71 ballz71 04/09/2017 Great transaction. Prompt and effective communication. Would do business again. Danger Rane Danger Rane
Masojoh Masojoh 04/09/2017 Good guy to deal with...hopefully we will again someday. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 04/08/2017 Just received my fourth knife from Don, and I cannot say how awesome it is. I bought this as a gift for a colleague. I wanted to give him something that would last for a very long time, and that he would remember. Well, this knife fits the bill. It is amazing. I gave another of the knives purchased to a good friend who took me elk hunting last year. He mentions it nearly every time we speak. The other two are put away, and will be given to my daughters when they take their first deer. Masojoh Masojoh
kingkohl kingkohl 04/04/2017 Nice guy, on time, fair deal, highly recommended! wileecoyote wileecoyote
peejman peejman 04/04/2017 Great to meet another TGO'er! Smooth transaction and much appreciated. Thank you! Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 04/04/2017 Great to deal with, thanks! peejman peejman
13brv3 13brv3 04/04/2017 Thanks for the fast and easy transaction. Pleasure! packingvol packingvol
vinstang67 vinstang67 04/04/2017 Item was as described . easy smooth transaction. I would definitely buy from him again grasshoppa grasshoppa
grasshoppa grasshoppa 04/04/2017 Good communication & easy transaction. Good guy to deal!! vinstang67 vinstang67
packingvol packingvol 04/03/2017 Great communication, and easy to work with. Thanks. 13brv3 13brv3
tnlegendracer tnlegendracer 04/03/2017 Easy to be around, great to do business with. A+ Peace Peace
bubbadavis bubbadavis 04/02/2017 Another great deal with Bubba! Don't let the name fool ya, he is a scholar and a gentleman. KahrMan KahrMan
kingkohl kingkohl 04/02/2017 Great guy to deal with, much thanks! 1st class all the way! Samthebam Samthebam
res308 res308 04/02/2017 Great seller. Easy to deal with slotend slotend
KahrMan KahrMan 04/02/2017 As usual KahrMan was a pleasure to deal with. He is great to trade with so don't hesitate. bubbadavis bubbadavis
n0rlf n0rlf 04/01/2017 Paid promptly and good comm. Very patiently worked with my schedule. Thanks! TGO David TGO David
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 03/31/2017 Great guy to do business with...won't hesitate to do it again. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 03/31/2017 Great Knife I love it. Such nice work. Looking forward to the next one. Quick shipping. Ronald_55 Ronald_55
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 03/31/2017 Excellent guy to deal with! Super easy transaction! Another great meet with a TGOer. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 03/31/2017 Great buyer and all around good guy! Very accommodating with my screwy schedule. Thank you Sir. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo 03/31/2017 You'll never go wrong doing business with this fine man. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 03/31/2017 Can't say enough good things about GT. Great knife maker, great communicator and fast shipper. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before more of my money migrates into his pocket. MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.