Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Grand Torino Grand Torino 08/18/2017 I can't say enough good things about the quality and craftsmanship GT puts into knives. GT is a great communicator and his shipping time is fast. Great guy! MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo
MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo 08/18/2017 You won't be disappointed doing business with this fine gentleman. Grand Torino Grand Torino
zweibelkopf zweibelkopf 08/18/2017 Smooth, easy transaction with good communication. Good guy to deal with! Glock30 Glock30
Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird 08/16/2017 I learned that his name is not Tommy and he wasn't driving a Thunderbird, but he is a great trading partner. On time, good meeting, a gentleman and I would deal again with him. Billco Billco
Billco Billco 08/16/2017 Pleasure meeting and dealing with Bill. Very knowledgeable, great character and I hope to deal with him again. He is what makes TGO great! Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird
DBTN DBTN 08/16/2017 Quick and painless transaction. Excellent comms and very easy to work with. Thank you, sir! Cartel Cartel
SouthernLion SouthernLion 08/16/2017 Fantastic deal on these mags! Even the used ones looked great. Thanks guys for not buy and leaving them for me. hipower hipower
gunwhatgun gunwhatgun 08/15/2017 Another great TGO'er. Deal with confidence. monkeylizard monkeylizard
bruiser09 bruiser09 08/14/2017 Great buyer. Met me part of the way to reduce my drive and was very prompt. Did what he said he would do. Excellent communications. Would recommend to anyone. AndrewP AndrewP
The Legion The Legion 08/14/2017 Another great transaction with the legion, great guy to trade with. Thanks again sir. wfjames22 wfjames22
TN Song Dog TN Song Dog 08/13/2017 Another great transaction with TN Song Dog. Great to talk to and great to deal with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 08/13/2017 Patient, accommodating & easy to deal with. Basically, just a damn fine guy. We need to get Tony to take us to Florida.... Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
lshel lshel 08/12/2017 Great Seller, straight shooter Sunfish Sunfish
Sunfish Sunfish 08/12/2017 ALWAYS GOOD TO MEET AND SELL WITH TOM. ON TIME, COMMUNICATES WELL. A+++++ lshel lshel
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 08/12/2017 Always a pleasure to deal with Rob ... and talk guns, archery, and flyfishing too. :) 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
wfjames22 wfjames22 08/11/2017 Another great transaction with wfjames22. Great guy to talk to and deal with. A+++ The Legion The Legion
tima818 tima818 08/11/2017 Super smooth transaction. Could not have been easier and the Ruger was exactly as advertised. ed228 ed228
The Legion The Legion 08/10/2017 Top notch guy ,always a pleasure. A++++ Deal with confidence. Esko 270 Esko 270
Esko 270 Esko 270 08/10/2017 Another great transaction with Esko 270 x. Get to talk to and deal with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Patrick Henry Patrick Henry 08/08/2017 Great guy!! Deal with Confidence stew2714 stew2714
Links2k Links2k 08/08/2017 Paid fast, awesome to deal with KKing KKing
Ratfink Ratfink 08/08/2017 Good to go in my book, deal with confidence!!! RED333 RED333
must1991 must1991 08/06/2017 Quick and easy transaction, item as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Omega Omega
dpkdavis dpkdavis 08/06/2017 Great guy. Would deal again without hesitation. Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird
KKing KKing 08/04/2017 Great product, great price and fast shipping. Deal with confidence. Links2k Links2k

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.