Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Whisper Whisper 08/31/2017 I both bought and sold from Whisper in the same transaction, sort of a trade of goods. Excellent trading partner and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Billco Billco
roninnashville roninnashville 08/31/2017 Good man. Honest. What more needs to be said. Wade195 Wade195
bruiser09 bruiser09 08/30/2017 What an absolute joy! Super easy to talk to, had fun shooting & just an amazingly pleasant dude to deal with. Hope to meet up again soon Bob! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 08/30/2017 The transaction was good. The gun was great, The man was even better. Thanks again. Your knowledge was a real bonus. bruiser09 bruiser09
leftyk82 leftyk82 08/29/2017 Thanks much, good to go in my book. RED333 RED333
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 08/29/2017 Did a little business with Ronald last month and it was a very smooth transaction considering how much was required to get all of the merchandise shipped to him. He made it all work out with out a hitch. It was something I had never done before but went like clock work. I enjoyed doing business with him and would be glad to do again. Great guy for sure!!!! bersaguy bersaguy
bersaguy bersaguy 08/28/2017 Super easy guy to work with. Worked with me since things needed shipped. I would do business again without hesitation. Nice guy. Thanks Ronald_55 Ronald_55
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 08/28/2017 Very fast shipping and Item was exactly as descrided. Would not hesitate to do business again! A+ member! jct231 jct231
jct231 jct231 08/28/2017 Great Buyer. Easy to deal with. Prompt and would do business with him any time. Thanks and enjoy. Ronald_55 Ronald_55
mlorr mlorr 08/28/2017 Always a pleasure doing business with this gentleman. Grand Torino Grand Torino
The Legion The Legion 08/27/2017 Another like new gun and great buying experience from The Legion. I wish all of my buying and selling experiences were like dealing with him. MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981
Glock30 Glock30 08/27/2017 Great guy - highly recommend! Outstanding communication, everything as stated, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly! CHenson CHenson
CHenson CHenson 08/26/2017 An absolute pleasure to chat with and do business. Will be glad to deal with any time! Glock30 Glock30
MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981 08/26/2017 Another great transaction with MphsTiger1981. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
tima818 tima818 08/26/2017 Exactly as described. Went out of his way to make deal work. mhmd mhmd
AndrewP AndrewP 08/25/2017 Great guy to deal with. Thank you. bruiser09 bruiser09
The Legion The Legion 08/23/2017 The Legion is a great guy to deal with, and anything he is selling is top notch and completely as described. Deal with utmost confidence! Thanks for another awesome transaction! TN Song Dog TN Song Dog
rodneylama rodneylama 08/22/2017 Great to do business with. Really nice guy. gunwhatgun gunwhatgun
DBTN DBTN 08/21/2017 An easy and pleasant transaction. DBTN is one of the Good Guys, highly recommended!!!!! DMark DMark
tndadofnine tndadofnine 08/20/2017 Extremely pleasant experience. Thank you zybysco zybysco
rmidgett rmidgett 08/20/2017 Thanks for moving up the time table to help me out zybysco zybysco
Whisper Whisper 08/20/2017 Great guy to deal with, one of the best people I've done business with on this site. Ratfink Ratfink
Ratfink Ratfink 08/19/2017 Definitely not a rat. This member communicated clearly, showed up on time, and provided an accurate description of the item. I'd be happy to do business with him any time. Whisper Whisper
TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r 08/19/2017 Excellent person with whom to do business. Good communication, on time, item exactly as described. Deal with confidence. Whisper Whisper
Glock30 Glock30 08/19/2017 easy transaction , great seller zweibelkopf zweibelkopf

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.