Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
txbrown txbrown 12/13/2017 I was very glad to meet this wonderful gentleman and his charming lady friend. They were kind enough to meet me halfway at Parker's Crossroads to sell me one of his pistols. Communication was excellent throughout the process, and the transfer (to include BOS paperwork) was smooth and easy. The pistol is exactly as described and will make someone very happy on Christmas! You can do business with confidence with Txbrown. He's a great guy who I'd highly recommend to anyone . Thanks, Ed! RedlegEd RedlegEd
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 12/12/2017 GOOD COMMUNICATION AND PROMPT AT MEET. GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH. WOULD DEAL WITH HIM ANYTIME. A+++++ lshel lshel
lshel lshel 12/12/2017 Very nice guy. Great communication. We both showed up 15 minutes early Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
averagejoe averagejoe 12/12/2017 Everything you'd expect from a TGO seller. Top notch guy to deal with A+++ FUJIMO FUJIMO
TripleGGG TripleGGG 12/11/2017 Great communication. Quick transaction. Very nice guy! Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 12/11/2017 Great guy. Exactly as described. Great communication. Deal in cofidence. TripleGGG TripleGGG
Smith Smith 12/09/2017 Excellent morning deal. Always good to see Smith again. hipower hipower
hipower hipower 12/09/2017 Alltime great TGO'er Smith Smith
hipower hipower 12/09/2017 Always great dealing with Hi-Power Smith Smith
Dolomite_supafly Dolomite_supafly 12/09/2017 One of TGOs finest! Great guy, glad I finally got to meet you ! Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie
bruiser09 bruiser09 12/09/2017 handguard was exactly as described, and shipped extremely fast. Thanks! tmauto769 tmauto769
AuEagle AuEagle 12/09/2017 Everything was exactly as described and then some, no suprises. Super nice man, glad to meet him. tmauto769 tmauto769
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 12/08/2017 Super good guy! Great communication! Item better than described! McAllyn McAllyn
McAllyn McAllyn 12/08/2017 Item was better than described. Good communication smooth transaction. Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
tmauto769 tmauto769 12/08/2017 Great guy & a pleasure to deal with. Never hesitate to deal with TM. Thanks TM... AuEagle AuEagle
Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie 12/08/2017 Awesome member. Excellent communication. Was a pleasure to meet and talk with. Dolomite_supafly Dolomite_supafly
smokngun smokngun 12/06/2017 Great seller, very communicative, and willing to work with my hectic/changing schedule, not to mention item was exactly as described. 2.ooohhh 2.ooohhh
bud bud 12/06/2017 Great guy to deal with! Great communication Deal with confidence! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 12/06/2017 Item exactly as described. Excellent communication. Very accommodating meet. A+ TGOer. bud bud
RenegadeMCSE RenegadeMCSE 12/06/2017 Another great TGO'er Smith Smith
averagejoe averagejoe 12/06/2017 Great guy, have known him for many many years. Deal with confidence, his stuff will be what he says it is. my82cam my82cam
zybysco zybysco 12/06/2017 Great guy to deal with, Thanks! my82cam my82cam
Esko 270 Esko 270 12/06/2017 Great guy, easy to communicate with. Met me when he said he would. Looking forward to going shooting with him. my82cam my82cam
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 12/06/2017 Thank you for the quick and painless transaction! Excellent comms and a stand up guy. Cartel Cartel
Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird 12/06/2017 Great seller. Excellent comms + easy to work with. Cartel Cartel

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.