Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
TripleGGG TripleGGG 12/27/2017 Excellent buyer. Enjoyed talking with him. Great commmunicator and forum member. Will do business with him again. smokngun smokngun
smokngun smokngun 12/26/2017 Excellent trade. Exactly as described and great communication. A+++. Hope to deal with again one day. TripleGGG TripleGGG
johnnychimpo johnnychimpo 12/26/2017 Great guy to deal with. It was great meeting you. R1100R R1100R
GlockT GlockT 12/25/2017 Super quick and easy. Nice guy, would recommend. Thanks gr8smiles gr8smiles
Congo Congo 12/25/2017 One of the easiest and smoothest deals ever. Very nice and easy to deal with. Thanks and Merry Christmas gr8smiles gr8smiles
RedlegEd RedlegEd 12/24/2017 Good communication, quick shipment, and item as advertised. Would buy from again. Omega Omega
KahrMan KahrMan 12/22/2017 Always a pleasure to deal with KahrMan. He's always got something good! Thanks for meeting me. bruiser09 bruiser09
bruiser09 bruiser09 12/22/2017 Another great deal with Bruiser. Great guy to deal with. KahrMan KahrMan
The Legion The Legion 12/22/2017 Excellent transaction! Item was as published. Easy to deal with. Would buy from again! unleshd unleshd
bud bud 12/22/2017 Great guy to deal with. dralarms dralarms
unleshd unleshd 12/22/2017 Pleasure to meet and do business with. Deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
dralarms dralarms 12/22/2017 Smooth transaction and item as described. Excellent TGOer. bud bud
LeftySlade LeftySlade 12/22/2017 Thank you for the quick and painless transaction. Buy with confidence! Cartel Cartel
KahrMan KahrMan 12/22/2017 Another knockout transaction. Quick and painless. Thank you! Cartel Cartel
dralarms dralarms 12/22/2017 Great guy to deal with. Always friendly. luvmyberetta luvmyberetta
luvmyberetta luvmyberetta 12/21/2017 Great member we got here. Man of his word. dralarms dralarms
The Legion The Legion 12/21/2017 TL made my first TGO transaction super, made an acquaintance or two, maybe I spoke into a primer feed issue and most importantly made me feel more at home in my new home state of Tennessee. Many thanks to TL and TGO for the opportunity. corerftech corerftech
M6HTZ M6HTZ 12/21/2017 Great guy. Enjoyed a long conversation. Would do business again anytime n0rlf n0rlf
n0rlf n0rlf 12/21/2017 Great guy! Exceeded expectations! Do not hesitate to do business with M6HTZ M6HTZ
Tooreal Tooreal 12/21/2017 Great guy to chat with, and a great future Hog Buster of a deal I got. Omega Omega
TerminalLcpl88 TerminalLcpl88 12/21/2017 Quick and easy transaction, great guy to do business with and chat. Omega Omega
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 12/21/2017 Great person to deal with, nice and easy to deal with. Thank you very much! JDebler JDebler
JDebler JDebler 12/21/2017 Great communication, great price and he was right on time. Deal with confidence. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
McAllyn McAllyn 12/20/2017 Smart, respectful and darned efficient too. Article described correctly, priced right.said what he was going to do and then Did It. Absolutely a great and pleasant transaction. Thanks McAllyn and TGO Follow Me Follow Me
Omega Omega 12/20/2017 Great communication, really fast payment. Perfect transaction! I hope you enjoy using it. Thanks again. Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.