Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/05/2018 This gentleman is always a pleasure to do business with. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 01/05/2018 GT outdid himself again on this blade. Highly highly recommend. This is my fifth knife from him. Fast shipping. Pictures never do the knife justice. A++++++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
Smith Smith 01/05/2018 Good guy to deal with and talk to! No worries with Smith. Esko 270 Esko 270
KKing KKing 01/05/2018 Great deal. Couldn't tell it wasn't totally anything but perfect. Always a pleasure sir. hipower hipower
Cartel Cartel 01/04/2018 Great doing business with Cartel. Smooth transaction all the way. Thanks! Ronald_55 Ronald_55
Esko 270 Esko 270 01/04/2018 Great TGO'er to deal with. Smith Smith
Omega Omega 01/04/2018 Everything went Perfect as expected. Great Guy to talk with and could have talked even longer.. A+++ Tooreal Tooreal
Steelharp Steelharp 01/01/2018 We had one of the best, easiest and fun transactions I ever had I will thank you Steelharp you have helped checkout a must have in my bucket list! cgpeanut cgpeanut
wchrisw wchrisw 12/31/2017 Easy to deal with and very quick to respond and help you out. Great GUY!!!! Thanks again Sir!!!! Spartan2420 Spartan2420
Jabtheman Jabtheman 12/31/2017 Excellent communication and fast shipping too. I would deal with him again. ArmyBrat61 ArmyBrat61
Bruce Martin Bruce Martin 12/30/2017 Good guy, deal with confidence. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
KahrMan KahrMan 12/30/2017 Great guy to deal with. Couldn't have been a nicer guy or an easier transaction. Would deal with again with confidence. wchrisw wchrisw
jh225 jh225 12/30/2017 Gun was like New Super Smooth Transaction. Great Guy! Thanks. ted ted
wchrisw wchrisw 12/30/2017 Chris is a good guy to deal with. Another great TGOer! KahrMan KahrMan
ted ted 12/30/2017 Super Smooth Transaction. Great Guy! Thanks. jh225 jh225
cgpeanut cgpeanut 12/30/2017 Cg rocks!!! Great dude, easy transaction, one of the good guys!!! Steelharp Steelharp
gr8smiles gr8smiles 12/30/2017 Excellent to do business with. Great communication. Was finally great to meet in person. Will definitely do business with again. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
shakefield shakefield 12/30/2017 Thanks again for the easy and flawless transaction. Great communication, great guy and deal with confidence! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
RedlegEd RedlegEd 12/30/2017 Great guy to deal with! Drove and met me and was flexible when I had to change meeting days. Excited for you to shoot the rifle. Thanks Ed! Deal with Confidence! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
leroy leroy 12/30/2017 Great guy and a smooth transaction. Enjoyed the meeting sir? n0rlf n0rlf
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 12/29/2017 Outstanding transaction from beginning to end! I highly recommend this seller and would do business with Josh anytime shakefield shakefield
n0rlf n0rlf 12/29/2017 Had a great experience with our man and his family today... Transaction was great... The merchandise was "as new"... Just as posted... Great deal on an excellent little pistola... Buy without hesitation... Highly recommended... Thanks for travelling so far to do this transaction..! It is greatly appreciated... leroy leroy
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 12/29/2017 After he agreed to meet me halfway between here and Nashville, it was wonderful to finally meet this fine gentleman. We had great communication throughout the process, and absolute "abundant transparency!" I will take care of this very fine rifle, and I know I'll enjoy shooting it. You can confidently deal with jwhjwh54. Thanks Josh! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
R1100R R1100R 12/27/2017 Prompt & On time. Great to meet another like minded TGO'er! johnnychimpo johnnychimpo
TripleGGG TripleGGG 12/27/2017 Excellent buyer. Enjoyed talking with him. Great commmunicator and forum member. Will do business with him again. smokngun smokngun

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.