Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
felinesNfreedom felinesNfreedom 02/17/2018 Quick ship after payment, mags were in great condition, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Omega Omega
Jerry.w.turman Jerry.w.turman 02/16/2018 Easy transaction. Thanks wttam wttam
FUJIMO FUJIMO 02/16/2018 Another great deal with Fujimo. A man of his word and one of the top TGOers. KahrMan KahrMan
grasshoppa grasshoppa 02/16/2018 Easy transaction, great communication. mhm2a mhm2a
mhm2a mhm2a 02/15/2018 Great communication, easy time , A+ guy thanks grasshoppa grasshoppa
03clyde 03clyde 02/13/2018 Great transaction. Pistol exactly as described. Great communication. Trade with confidence. Had a great conversation when we met. TripleGGG TripleGGG
my82cam my82cam 02/13/2018 Another good deal with a great TGOer. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Cartel Cartel 02/13/2018 Aways a pleasure to deal Cartel. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
bud bud 02/10/2018 Super easy deal with a great guy. Thanks! iyaoyas98 iyaoyas98
iyaoyas98 iyaoyas98 02/10/2018 Another great transaction with iyaoyas98. A+ TGOer! bud bud
Verne Verne 02/09/2018 Met Verne for the second time. Great guy to do business with. Thanks, much....... Grunt67 Grunt67
Grunt67 Grunt67 02/08/2018 Really great guy. Item was very well maintained and exactly as described. I would not hesitate do business with Grunt67 again anytime! Rambo84 Rambo84
Rambo84 Rambo84 02/08/2018 Sale went great, really nice guy. We had a nice chat after the sale. Pleasure meeting him & doing business with him. Grunt67 Grunt67
hlb14 hlb14 02/08/2018 Great guy, super easy transaction, deal with confidence! Samthebam Samthebam
Samthebam Samthebam 02/08/2018 Terrific member, and great communication. Excellent transaction, would do business with anytime. hlb14 hlb14
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 02/07/2018 ANOTHER GREAT MEMBER OF TNGO. WILL DEAL WITH AGAIN. ballz71 ballz71
ballz71 ballz71 02/07/2018 Very flexible and great communication. I would definitely deal with again! Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
cknight8 cknight8 02/06/2018 DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH. He wanted to trade an AR for my CZP09. In a PM I said "Tell you what, bring me that 20" AR and I will trade." and day was set by him, which he missed. After that he wanted ME to drive all over E TN to try to meet him, often with little notice, despite the fact he agreed to bring me the AR. Then he backed out. I would have gladly waited and worked around HIS schedule, unfortunately he wasn't willing to work around HIS schedule. Dolomite_supafly Dolomite_supafly
Owen3544 Owen3544 02/06/2018 Good guy to do business with. Had good communication, was on time and has good taste in guns. glowdotGlock glowdotGlock
MacGyver MacGyver 02/06/2018 Great guy. It was good to finally meet you. glowdotGlock glowdotGlock
wttam wttam 02/04/2018 Smooth transaction, on time, product as described. Could not ask for better experience. Thank you for the gun raysamuels raysamuels
raysamuels raysamuels 02/04/2018 Great to work with. Simple and easy transaction. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the HK. wttam wttam
amprecon amprecon 02/04/2018 Quick and easy transaction. Really nice guy. Deal with confidence. Slasher Slasher
Oh Shoot Oh Shoot 02/04/2018 Smooth transaction with great communication. A+ bud bud
bud bud 02/04/2018 Great to deal with, really jumped on getting grips to me in a hurry. Highest regards. Oh Shoot Oh Shoot

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.