Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
luvmyberetta luvmyberetta 05/24/2018 Informative, on time and trustworthy. Deal with confidence. Fourtyfive Fourtyfive
dralarms dralarms 05/22/2018 Good to deal with...issues with meetup were on me. Defender Defender
manegarm manegarm 05/22/2018 Great communication and great to deal with. I really enjoyed talking with you. R1100R R1100R
PackinMama PackinMama 05/22/2018 Wonderful 1st time meeting with this TGO member. Great to deal with ! FUJIMO FUJIMO
Defender Defender 05/21/2018 Excellent guy to deal with, the logistics was the hardest part of getting this done. dralarms dralarms
m81recce m81recce 05/21/2018 Very friendly and very flexible. I would definitely do business again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
manegarm manegarm 05/21/2018 A real pleasure to do business with. Great commo and a easy transaction. manegarm is Good-To-Go! DMark DMark
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 05/21/2018 Cool dude, easy transaction, thanks for driving up to meet me, A+ m81recce m81recce
RED333 RED333 05/21/2018 He's true to his word and holds up his end. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Another TGO *allstar* !! FUJIMO FUJIMO
Billrube Billrube 05/21/2018 Pleasure meeting with you today. felinesNfreedom felinesNfreedom
felinesNfreedom felinesNfreedom 05/20/2018 Met a great TGO member. Smooth transaction quick response and meet Billrube Billrube
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/19/2018 So easy to deal with and do not let the distance worry you. He has it coverd. Thanks so much!!! RED333 RED333
KahrMan KahrMan 05/18/2018 Smooth transaction, basically overnight shipping and great deal thanks jonsiggers jonsiggers
MemHeli MemHeli 05/18/2018 Provided a smooth transaction. I hope to do more business with him in the future., Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 05/18/2018 Great guy to deal with. Thanks so much! MemHeli MemHeli
jonsiggers jonsiggers 05/18/2018 Didn't get to meet Jon face to face but everything went smooth through pm's. Good guy to work with. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
tercel89 tercel89 05/18/2018 Thanks for Meeting me in the F1 Storm. A+++ TGO Member jeremiah jeremiah
jeremiah jeremiah 05/18/2018 Awesome member . It was storming outside like crazy and he was still on time and a great guy !!!! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/18/2018 Great guy. Knows guns and is very helpful. Will buy from him anytime. A person you can trust. frankmako frankmako
frankmako frankmako 05/17/2018 I could talk shop with this guy all day ! A good guy and a wealth of knowledge for competition shooting. A+ FUJIMO FUJIMO
dralarms dralarms 05/17/2018 Great guy to do business with ! Another asset to TGO FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/17/2018 Excellent guy to deal with. dralarms dralarms
latisimusd latisimusd 05/14/2018 Communication was top notch. Great guy and great transaction! glowdotGlock glowdotGlock
cz75b cz75b 05/12/2018 Fast payment, smoothe transaction. A++ NFDMedic NFDMedic
NFDMedic NFDMedic 05/12/2018 items as described and smooth transaction,would do business with again. cz75b cz75b

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.