Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
HanSolo HanSolo 06/18/2018 Great communication, great guy, Don't hesitate to deal with Thanks! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
KahrMan KahrMan 06/18/2018 Had a Great Transaction with KahrMan, First Time Meeting, but Great TGOer and I wouldn’t Hesitate Doing Business will him again! He was Right on Time, actually he got to the meeting place before I was able too. A+ transaction! Tooreal Tooreal
Tooreal Tooreal 06/17/2018 First time meeting Tooreal today and would not hesitate to do business with him again. Good TGOer! A+ KahrMan KahrMan
mootw mootw 06/17/2018 It is getting kind of repetitive but another great deal with Mootw. We have done several deals together and he is a great TGOer and a fine gentleman. KahrMan KahrMan
KahrMan KahrMan 06/17/2018 I've done business with KahrMan several times over the years and it is always a pleasure. Excellent guy! Superb seller. Items are always as described. mootw mootw
Appalachian Appalachian 06/15/2018 Excellent response times, great guy and item was just as good as stated. Would definitely recommend and deal with again. 2Tall_T 2Tall_T
2Tall_T 2Tall_T 06/14/2018 Good communication, smooth transaction. Great guy to do business with. Appalachian Appalachian
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 06/14/2018 Solid guy and great transaction. Enjoyed meeting you TN Song Dog TN Song Dog
TN Song Dog TN Song Dog 06/14/2018 Great guy. Saw his message the next morning and met him at lunch. Would definitely do business with again! Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
cande cande 06/14/2018 I had an excellent experience with this seller. He responded on time, every time. Was at our designated location early and everything was exactly as described if not better. I would highly recommend and would do business again myself. 2Tall_T 2Tall_T
FUJIMO FUJIMO 06/13/2018 Always a pleasure to see you Sir. Great guy and smooth transaction! Thank you. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
raysamuels raysamuels 06/13/2018 Another quality transaction with raysamuels. Good communications throughout, and good deal for both of us. A+ Billco Billco
6.5credmorefan 6.5credmorefan 06/13/2018 Very nice gentleman, good communication and nice enough to work with my busy schedule. Brad91191 Brad91191
The Legion The Legion 06/11/2018 Easy and great transaction. Just as stated, shipped fast. Great TGO member. Thanks. Don't hesitate to deal with The Legion. Ronald_55 Ronald_55
6.5credmorefan 6.5credmorefan 06/11/2018 Good guy, good price, deal with confidence! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Billco Billco 06/11/2018 IT was a joy to meet Billco. I could have sat and chatted with him about guns for hours. Deal with confidence! A++ smokngun smokngun
smokngun smokngun 06/10/2018 Great guy to deal with. A+. Set the deal one day, completed the next. Would definitely with smokngun again. Billco Billco
DBTN DBTN 06/09/2018 Great transaction! Deal in confidence. bowtieguy bowtieguy
alvin01 alvin01 06/09/2018 Excellent trading partner and nice gentelman. Good to deal with and would trade again with him Billco Billco
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 06/06/2018 Great communication and fast payment. Will deal with Ronald_55 anytime. Always deal with confidence. The Legion The Legion
DBTN DBTN 06/06/2018 Nice helpful guy, easy transaction. A++ Esko 270 Esko 270
cknight8 cknight8 06/03/2018 excellent. easy to work with. item as described, shipped quickly. Deal with confidence. crashgordan crashgordan
DMark DMark 06/02/2018 Great communication, on time, deal with confidence! Thanks again jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 06/02/2018 Excellent Communications. Easy Transaction. You can deal with Confidence. DMark DMark
jh225 jh225 06/02/2018 Outstanding deal. Product as advertised, on time and a nice guy. raysamuels raysamuels

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.