Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
JRM JRM 07/03/2018 This gentleman is an excellent person to deal with! Grand Torino Grand Torino
chiefomalley chiefomalley 07/02/2018 Perfect transaction. Excellent TGO member, THANKS! ohell ohell
PaiMei PaiMei 06/28/2018 Good communication. Answered questions promptly. Goods as described. Pleasure to do business with! ZDBakker ZDBakker
TheoTN TheoTN 06/28/2018 Great Seller. Met me at a time and location that was great for me. alingo2001 alingo2001
sybo sybo 06/28/2018 Sybo was great to deal with! Item was exactly as described, transaction was thorough and very smooth. Would not hesitate to buy from him again! Rambo84 Rambo84
alingo2001 alingo2001 06/27/2018 Good guy to deal with. Good communication and smooth transaction. TheoTN TheoTN
PaiMei PaiMei 06/27/2018 Got to meet another great TGOer today. Nice guy and an easy transaction. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
chiefomalley chiefomalley 06/26/2018 Great guy and super educated, gave me a great deal on something special JKGlock17 JKGlock17
ac3boyz ac3boyz 06/26/2018 Painless, easy transaction with ac3boyz. It was a pleasure chatting with him and getting to know him briefly as well. Do business with him with confidence! TGO David TGO David
TGO David TGO David 06/26/2018 A++ seller. Great communication and easy to work with. Highly recommended. ac3boyz ac3boyz
03clyde 03clyde 06/25/2018 Great transaction. Item better than described. Gave me some extras too. Great TGOer. SpartaTN SpartaTN
mikegideon mikegideon 06/24/2018 Nice guy and very good communication. Would definitely do business with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
The Legion The Legion 06/22/2018 The best transaction I have experienced online. Thank you so much!! Travis13 Travis13
bersaguy bersaguy 06/22/2018 Doug is a very nice guy and great to deal with. I kind fell in love with his little dog. I wish I had more time to spend with Doug. He seems like a real straight shooter. Feel confident dealing with Doug. surfcityred surfcityred
surfcityred surfcityred 06/22/2018 Got to meet Red and a friend and he is a great guy and his friend was also very nice. Transaction went very smooth and even though the visit was short I think he is the kind of guy you could spend hours talking to and enjoying time with. bersaguy bersaguy
hipower hipower 06/22/2018 Thank you very much for: 1) great deal 2) great conversation 3) uplifting words I got more than a good gun! Thank you very much!!! It was truly needed at this time in my life. +++AAA+++ TerryW TerryW
TerryW TerryW 06/22/2018 Well. I don't have enough space to say how much I enjoyed meeting with Terry this morning. Sale aside, this was truly a great morning. Meet a Good man, had great conversation, had lunch and visited McKay Books. An A+++ day. hipower hipower
MikeW MikeW 06/20/2018 Good guy...deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Travis13 Travis13 06/20/2018 Travis13 was great to work with. Great communication and fast payment. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Deal with confidence. The Legion The Legion
RED333 RED333 06/20/2018 A great guy and wonderful customer. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 06/19/2018 Another great deal on knifes with fast shipping. Thanks so much. Jeff RED333 RED333
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 06/19/2018 Great guy to deal with and talk to. Thanks again! Esko 270 Esko 270
Esko 270 Esko 270 06/19/2018 Deal with confidence, another great TGO'er! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
hipower hipower 06/19/2018 Had another great visit with hipower. yea almost had a good lunch and next time we might need to call ahead...........LOL bersaguy bersaguy
bersaguy bersaguy 06/19/2018 Good to meet again. Almost had a good lunch...but CenterPoint was closed today. Oh well, we'll try again sometime. hipower hipower

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.