Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
The mailman The mailman 08/06/2018 Pleasure doing business with you and I would not hesitate to do business w/ bluemailman53 in the future! Rambo84 Rambo84
Rambo84 Rambo84 08/05/2018 Pleasure doing business with you. The mailman The mailman
ABHulgan ABHulgan 08/03/2018 Brent is a new comer to TGO, but I can tell you he's a good guy to deal with! A+ 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides 08/03/2018 Handgun trade. The transaction was flawless as a face-to-face transaction. Would definitely do business with him again. Stand-up guy! RWGreen RWGreen
RWGreen RWGreen 08/03/2018 Traded some high end pistols with him and everything was as stated, communication was effortless, and he was on time! Would definitely do business with again. Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides
Fourtyfive Fourtyfive 08/02/2018 Another great deal with 45! Always a pleasure doing business with 45. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 08/02/2018 Always a pleasure.....deal with confidence! Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 08/02/2018 As always he came through with a great knife. May be my favorite yet. Thanks Ronald_55 Ronald_55
TripleGGG TripleGGG 08/02/2018 First transaction went just as I expected. Awesome guy to deal with !!! FUJIMO FUJIMO
hipower hipower 08/01/2018 Item as described, seller made it easy to meet, nice to work a win-win trade A.J. Holst A.J. Holst
glock55 glock55 08/01/2018 Great guy to deal with. Great communication grasshoppa grasshoppa
grasshoppa grasshoppa 08/01/2018 Great to deal with. Transaction went smooth as silk. Would buy from again. glock55 glock55
KahrMan KahrMan 08/01/2018 Another great transaction! Deal with confidence! Fourtyfive Fourtyfive
A.J. Holst A.J. Holst 08/01/2018 Really enjoyable meeting. Gotthegoods did more than necessary to make this happen. Looking forward to a possible meeting for a longer time in the future. A+ sort of man! hipower hipower
xsubsailor xsubsailor 07/30/2018 It was my pleasure to meet xsubsailor this morning. He is a very nice gentleman, and I wish that I had more time to chat with him. We had a quick and smooth transaction, and I would definitely deal with this gentleman again. Links2k Links2k
Links2k Links2k 07/30/2018 I had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with LINKS2K and agree with what others have said, very nice and friendly person. Very smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. xsubsailor xsubsailor
KKing KKing 07/30/2018 another great transaction. Very easy guy to deal with . A+ grasshoppa grasshoppa
Sunfish Sunfish 07/30/2018 Very fine gentleman with whom to do business. Will deal with Sunfish again, given the opportunity. Billco Billco
Billco Billco 07/30/2018 Good communication and nice guy Sunfish Sunfish
Grand Torino Grand Torino 07/29/2018 Another beautiful example of knife making added to the collection. Thanks Donald! WindHawk WindHawk
bud bud 07/29/2018 Very easy and a good deal, Bud is good to go in my book. RED333 RED333
WindHawk WindHawk 07/28/2018 A great guy...deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
RED333 RED333 07/28/2018 A perfect transaction with RED333. A man of his word and an easy and on-time meet. A+ TGOer bud bud
Rhodewarrior Rhodewarrior 07/28/2018 Great guy to deal with, wouldn’t hesitate to do so again. Very smooth transaction. wfjames22 wfjames22
wfjames22 wfjames22 07/28/2018 Easy transaction, Thanks! Rhodewarrior Rhodewarrior

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.