Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 12/20/2018 Great guy!! Second time I have purchased items from him and he is a class act. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 12/20/2018 Great guy. Excellent communication and very accommodating with my weird schedule. Thank you Good Sir. Great to see you again. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
robin48 robin48 12/20/2018 Smooth deal, willing to meet me halfway, G19X just as described! Thanks Rob! NickinTN NickinTN
Chris Chris 12/20/2018 Great deal, smooth transaction, nice guy- doesn’t get any better than that! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
NickinTN NickinTN 12/20/2018 Nick showed up on time and the pistol was pristine as he'd said. Good guy, good experience robin48 robin48
The mailman The mailman 12/19/2018 Good to deal with, item received as advertised. Would deal with again, replied to all my inquiries & questions. jpx2rk jpx2rk
AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand 12/19/2018 Good communications, easy to deal with. Glad to do it again, anytime. Chris Chris
jpx2rk jpx2rk 12/19/2018 Great buyer, followed up on transaction and good communication. Would be happy to deal with again. The mailman The mailman
The Legion The Legion 12/19/2018 As always, a really great price on some great gear. A pleasure to deal with and just an all around good guy. I never worry about or question anything I get from The Legion. Slasher Slasher
kvmx00 kvmx00 12/19/2018 Item as described. Good communication. Another great meet and greet. jhc77 jhc77
ZDBakker ZDBakker 12/19/2018 ZDBakker was excellent seller. Made it very easy to deal with. Could not be happier. Was great to meet ZD. Buy with confidence. Slingblade Slingblade
TerminalLcpl88 TerminalLcpl88 12/19/2018 Fast shipping, great communication. Awesome seller. Chucktshoes Chucktshoes
Chucktshoes Chucktshoes 12/19/2018 Quick payment and Shipping Address. Transaction ran smoothly.... DEAL WITH CONFIDENCE !!!! TerminalLcpl88 TerminalLcpl88
Slingblade Slingblade 12/19/2018 Excellent transaction! Very accommodating and downright neighborly! Would do business with again. ZDBakker ZDBakker
Slasher Slasher 12/18/2018 Another great transaction with Slasher. He is a pleasure to talk to and deal with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
SouthernLion SouthernLion 12/16/2018 Great guy to deal with. Will work with you. Would buy from again. ballz71 ballz71
lfarris lfarris 12/15/2018 Had the pleasure today deal with lfarris today. It was an honor to deal with. I pray we can again in the future Wade195 Wade195
Wade195 Wade195 12/15/2018 Doug was great to deal with, a man of his word... lfarris lfarris
DaveTN DaveTN 12/15/2018 Great communication and easy to work with. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 12/15/2018 A+ Good communication, shipped fast. DaveTN DaveTN
amprecon amprecon 12/15/2018 Good communication, shipped quickly. Item was in excellent condition. Thanks! TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r
ScottyJames ScottyJames 12/15/2018 Great person to deal with. Fantastic communication and items exactly as described. TripleGGG TripleGGG
MarkS MarkS 12/13/2018 Yet again another great tgo member. ballz71 ballz71
ballz71 ballz71 12/12/2018 Excellent transaction, very professional, highly recommend!!! MarkS MarkS
mhmd mhmd 12/11/2018 2nd transaction with mhmd and was just as good as the first. A good TGOer and a man of his word. A+ KahrMan KahrMan

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.