Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
hipower hipower 01/24/2019 Fast payment. Good communication downtown downtown
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/22/2019 Excellent transaction and great communicator. Deal with confidence! smokngun smokngun
smokngun smokngun 01/22/2019 Great to deal with. Item exactly as described. Great communication. TripleGGG TripleGGG
txbrown txbrown 01/22/2019 Good communication. Item as declscribed. No worries. Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 01/22/2019 Nice guy. Easy transaction. txbrown txbrown
tercel89 tercel89 01/20/2019 Very easy to deal with, great guy. Had a nice talk despite the rain. cajunpredfan cajunpredfan
cajunpredfan cajunpredfan 01/19/2019 Great member and very friendly . AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
Sunfish Sunfish 01/18/2019 Great Buyer. Thanks for making everything easy. JeffNash JeffNash
JeffNash JeffNash 01/18/2019 Great Seller, Buy with confidence. Sunfish Sunfish
bud bud 01/17/2019 Great deal on a very nice gun, great guy enjoyed talking with him the transaction went smooth and I would buy from him again. Thanks TGO Twenty2mag Twenty2mag
Twenty2mag Twenty2mag 01/16/2019 Great dealing with Twenty2mag. Easy, on-time meet. A+ TGOer! bud bud
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/16/2019 Always happy to work with him....deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 01/16/2019 Another great transaction with GT. Fast shipping. And knives always incredible. TripleGGG TripleGGG
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/15/2019 TripleGGG is a great guy. I love helping him fill up his man cave. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
The Legion The Legion 01/15/2019 Great Transaction with The Legion. Good Communication, on time. Deal with Confidence. jeremiah jeremiah
The Legion The Legion 01/15/2019 Great seller, glad to meet up and love the bag. Thanks! NickinTN NickinTN
KahrMan KahrMan 01/15/2019 Another great deal with KahrMan. Always a pleasure. A+++++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
jeremiah jeremiah 01/15/2019 I had my first transaction with jeremiah this evening. It was a pleasure meeting and dealing with jeremiah. Very smooth transaction. Deal with confidence. The Legion The Legion
NickinTN NickinTN 01/15/2019 Had my first transaction with NickinTN this evening. He was a pleasure to meet and do business with. Good communication and smooth transaction. Deal with confidence. The Legion The Legion
RedlegEd RedlegEd 01/13/2019 RedlegEd is always a pleasure to meet with and talk to. I could talk to him for hours. If you ever have an opportunity to deal with RedlegEd you won’t regret it. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 01/13/2019 Another superb transaction with The Legion. It's always great to do business with him and have a friendly chat (even though we were freezing our tails off.) A true gentleman and patriot, although a little too generous. Yes Bill, I owe you! Thanks again, Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
MarkS MarkS 01/12/2019 Very smooth transaction. Mark is a great buyer and TGO member. Would definitely do business with him again. cosmo1811 cosmo1811
cosmo1811 cosmo1811 01/11/2019 Excellent transaction, very professional, even took time to educate. Look forward to future transactions!!!! MarkS MarkS
wttam wttam 01/10/2019 Excellent guy to deal with! A+++ MemHeli MemHeli
MemHeli MemHeli 01/09/2019 Thank you MemHeli for the easy transaction. It was great talking to you and I hope you enjoy the pistols. wttam wttam

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.