Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
hipower hipower 05/11/2019 Becoming one of my best customers...always a pleasure. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 05/11/2019 Did it again lol. Hit it out of the proverbial park with this one. Got the Feather Knife this evening. Wife saw it. Wife loved it. Now owns it. Says GT is awesome. I think she likes his work. Good job my friend. hipower hipower
ZDBakker ZDBakker 05/11/2019 Good to deal with. Smooth and easy sale. DBTN DBTN
.357SIG .357SIG 05/11/2019 Good to deal with. Smooth and easy sale. DBTN DBTN
hipower hipower 05/10/2019 Another great transaction from a really good guy. Buy with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 05/10/2019 Well, another great work from GT! And wonder of wonders...it's for my wife. She picked it. Great job...again...GT. Thanks. hipower hipower
The Legion The Legion 05/10/2019 Smooth transaction. Great Communications. Super Fast Shipping. You can deal with The Legion with complete confidence. DMark DMark
TN_Nash_CC TN_Nash_CC 05/09/2019 Agreement for purchase made 4-19. Seller again stated it was sold to me on 4-22. Since then, attempts to meet have failed. Replies to PM sporadic. Told calls would be made. None made. Meeting time and place arranged. A 2 hour wait, and no show. No call to tell me. As of 5-9, I messaged TN_Nash_CC and notified I was no longer interested in making this purchase. hipower hipower
Kano Kano 05/08/2019 Great guy. Very accommodating would definitely deal with him again. Thanks grasshoppa grasshoppa
DBTN DBTN 05/08/2019 Great communication, quick and easy transaction. Good to meet yet another great TGO member! ZDBakker ZDBakker
grasshoppa grasshoppa 05/08/2019 Great Buyer ! Fantastic Person ! A pleasure Doing Business with you ! Thanks for a very easy transaction ! He is the type of guy you would want for a neighbor. Kano Kano
DMark DMark 05/08/2019 Great communication, fast payment, and easy to work with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
DBTN DBTN 05/08/2019 Great guy, easy to work with, items were exactly as described .357SIG .357SIG
MarkS MarkS 05/07/2019 Great Easy transaction A+++ Thanks Mark pleasure doing business Buyer/Seller Bughole Bughole
Bughole Bughole 05/07/2019 Great experience, he took the time to explain all the details, hope to do business again. MarkS MarkS
Charles Wonder Charles Wonder 05/07/2019 Perfect transaction! Good guy to deal with. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
bowtieguy bowtieguy 05/07/2019 Good communication easy to deal with thank you! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
smokngun smokngun 05/05/2019 Awesome member and a great guy ! Always a pleasure ! Buy , trade , sell with confidence ! AAA++++ tercel89 tercel89
Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird 05/05/2019 Awesome guy to deal with. Great to meet you today Bret! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
tercel89 tercel89 05/05/2019 Another excellent trade. I always love seeing TGO members. Deal with confidence! smokngun smokngun
E4 No More E4 No More 05/03/2019 Great customer...provided good communication and prompt payment Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 05/03/2019 Does great work. Very happy with the purchase and quick shipment. E4 No More E4 No More
1911alltheway 1911alltheway 05/03/2019 I asked him to make me a custom belt and I am very pleased with what I received. E4 No More E4 No More
E4 No More E4 No More 05/03/2019 Fast Payment and good communication. A++ 1911alltheway 1911alltheway
Grand Torino Grand Torino 05/02/2019 Great guy to deal with. dralarms dralarms

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.