Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
BHunted BHunted 08/22/2019 Good guy! Buy in confidence. bowtieguy bowtieguy
bowtieguy bowtieguy 08/22/2019 Great guy to do biz with, no nonsense A+++ Thank you and enjoyed our short chat... Cheers BHunted BHunted
RedlegEd RedlegEd 08/22/2019 Ed was pursuaded to buy another rifle and again, an exceptionally smooth transaction. I hope Ed enjoys the rifle and I look forward to talking with Ed in the future. I would recommend not hesitating to do business with Ed at any level. corerftech corerftech
RedlegEd RedlegEd 08/22/2019 Ed is as solid a human as you get to complete a transaction with. Timely, excellent communications, has integrity and is just good people to talk with too. Transaction was for a Springfield Trapdoor and was as smooth as could be. Thank you Ed. corerftech corerftech
RedlegEd RedlegEd 08/21/2019 I had a great meeting with RedlegEd yesterday and he is a great guy to deal with and a true gentleman. I sold him a Pedersoli Sharps and the transaction went incredibly well! Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon. faraim faraim
KOM2 KOM2 08/21/2019 Good buyer to deal with. Good communication and transaction was smooth. The mailman The mailman
faraim faraim 08/20/2019 I just bought an outstanding Pedersoli 1874 Sharps Hunter from faraim. The entire process was smooth as could be, and he was more than accommodating in meeting me halfway between Franklin and Collierville at Parker's Crossroads. He's a gentleman, true to his word, and was more concerned about my satisfaction as a buyer than he was for him as the seller. I'm certainly glad I got to meet him, and hope to have the privilege again soon. Thanks Kevin! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
R1100R R1100R 08/20/2019 Great guy to deal with. Transaction was smooth and communication was great. Crazy Coot Crazy Coot
Crazy Coot Crazy Coot 08/20/2019 Great person to deal with. Smooth transaction. Pistol was LNIB R1100R R1100R
hipower hipower 08/20/2019 Great guy all around. Always great to do business with him. Enjoy! Ronald_55 Ronald_55
Ronald_55 Ronald_55 08/20/2019 Sweet BlackHawk Holster. Thanks buddy for a good deal on it. Hope it lightened the load on your box of holsters. I really need to check mine for unused pieces as well. hipower hipower
corerftech corerftech 08/20/2019 Another superb transaction, and everything was exactly as represented. Now I have a super nice, depot rebuilt, Milsurp '95 Mauser in 7.62 NATO. Mike stated in his ad that he was going to use this as a cast bullet shooter, and I'll probably do the same. Thanks again Mike, you are a true gentleman! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
corerftech corerftech 08/18/2019 I just bought this fine rifle from Mike. Everything went as smooth as silk and I had the pleasure of a nice long conversation with this fine gentleman. You can deal with corerftech confidently because he'll give you exactly what he said he will. Thanks again Mike! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
vujade vujade 08/18/2019 Excellent to work with! extremescene extremescene
TGO David TGO David 08/18/2019 Great dealing with David, easy transaction, highly recommended. mike_f mike_f
hlb14 hlb14 08/18/2019 Great person to deal with. Thanks for the belt R1100R R1100R
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 08/16/2019 Excellent communication, Easy transaction, and great guy to deal with. Highly recommend. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 08/16/2019 Smooth transaction and a great guy all the way around! Always a pleasure to see you Sir. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
Burnman5000 Burnman5000 08/16/2019 Excellent to sell to. Communication was great and he is a nice guy. Deal with confidence hous95 hous95
TGO David TGO David 08/15/2019 Excellent communication, Easy transaction, and Extremely nice guy to deal with. Would highly recommend. Lincoln Osiris Lincoln Osiris
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 08/15/2019 Thanks for a quick and easy transaction. Easy to deal with and fast to communicate. cajunpredfan cajunpredfan
Lincoln Osiris Lincoln Osiris 08/15/2019 Quick and easy transaction. Don't hesitate to do business with this gentleman. I'd recommend him without reservation. TGO David TGO David
mike_f mike_f 08/15/2019 Easy transaction! Do business with Mike without hesitation. TGO David TGO David
hous95 hous95 08/15/2019 Great transaction, great communication. Great dude! A+! Burnman5000 Burnman5000
cajunpredfan cajunpredfan 08/14/2019 Great Communication, great guy, deal with confidence! Thanks again jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.