Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
TN Native TN Native 01/10/2020 Great transaction! Look forward to doing business again. Materboy Materboy
Materboy Materboy 01/10/2020 Easy transaction! Glad to meet another great TGO member. TN Native TN Native
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/09/2020 Great guy to deal with and talk to. Deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
TGO David TGO David 01/09/2020 Fast shipment and item just as described. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
TGO David TGO David 01/09/2020 Great to do business with thanks ls-vtec ls-vtec
aknifemaker aknifemaker 01/09/2020 Another great deal. Exactly as described. Great communication and on time to meet up. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
Grand Torino Grand Torino 01/09/2020 Another fine piece of craftmanship from GT. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
TGO David TGO David 01/09/2020 Great transaction from a geat guy. A+++++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
TN Native TN Native 01/08/2020 Excellent transaction. Great communication. Glad to meet another TGO member and a great guy that is local to me. TripleGGG TripleGGG
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/08/2020 Quick response, stays in contact, and is someone you will be glad to have met! TN Native TN Native
MacGyver MacGyver 01/08/2020 Painless, quick, easy transaction. Do not hesitate to do business with MacGyver. Great buyer and can disarm a nuclear weapon with a paperclip, stick of Juicy Fruit chewing gum, one of your shoelaces, and a toothpick. TGO David TGO David
TripleGGG TripleGGG 01/08/2020 A pleasure to do business with! Do not hesitate. TGO David TGO David
ballenbrowning ballenbrowning 01/07/2020 Fast payment, would do business with him anytime. A++ DJTC45 DJTC45
DJTC45 DJTC45 01/07/2020 Great seller, great communication, quick shipping, highly recommended. ballenbrowning ballenbrowning
The mailman The mailman 01/07/2020 Excellent transaction. Super easy to deal with and great to talk to! SouthernLion SouthernLion
Rebels010 Rebels010 01/06/2020 Great guy to deal with and talk to. Deal with confidence. Hope to meet up and hit the range sometime! Esko 270 Esko 270
SouthernLion SouthernLion 01/06/2020 A1+ smooth transaction. The mailman The mailman
Esko 270 Esko 270 01/06/2020 Great guy and easy to deal with. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
hlb14 hlb14 01/05/2020 Great communication, great price, easy transaction. Thanks! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 01/05/2020 221 Fireball is a great guy, would do business with anytime. hlb14 hlb14
keithkb keithkb 01/05/2020 Easy transaction and went above and beyond to meet up for the sale. Thanks Wiljo05 Wiljo05
DaveTN DaveTN 01/05/2020 Threw me a really nice scope, just to help a brother out, for the cost of postage. Utterly classy fella for whom I'd gladly buy a beer! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
TGO David TGO David 01/05/2020 Just got 3 great holsters. Now I am just waiting for him to put up a STI holster for sale... KahrMan KahrMan
TGO David TGO David 01/05/2020 David is becoming my personal Amazon. Whenever I need something he is usually selling it. KahrMan KahrMan
TGO David TGO David 01/05/2020 Love it when David sells stuff. You know you are getting quality gear. KahrMan KahrMan

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.