Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Rambo84 Rambo84 04/13/2020 Good guy to deal with. Pickaroon Pickaroon
Pickaroon Pickaroon 04/13/2020 Great guy to deal with. Item was exactly as described. I would absolutely to do business with him again! Rambo84 Rambo84
dralarms dralarms 04/13/2020 Dealing with dralarms was a pleasure. Great communication. Never hesitate to deal with this member. Thanks Again! AuEagle AuEagle
AuEagle AuEagle 04/13/2020 Good man to deal with dralarms dralarms
leroy leroy 04/11/2020 leroy ordered one of my custom holsters. Communication was great and he was very pleasant to deal with. Went above and beyond to help me meet his needs. A+++ ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
Wdodd Wdodd 04/11/2020 Good deal. Thanks Wayne. Pickaroon Pickaroon
Pickaroon Pickaroon 04/11/2020 Smooth transaction. Timely payment & great communication. Deal with Jim with complete confidence. Wdodd Wdodd
RandyTN RandyTN 04/10/2020 Easy Deal. Quick with good communication. A+ Hozzie Hozzie
Hozzie Hozzie 04/10/2020 Excellent! RandyTN RandyTN
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 04/10/2020 A+ Buyer. On time and good communication! FireCat FireCat
SCV Outdoorsguy SCV Outdoorsguy 04/09/2020 Excellent communication and fair pricing. Items as described. Deal with confidence! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn 04/09/2020 All Good on Sale - nice guy too! SCV Outdoorsguy SCV Outdoorsguy
AuEagle AuEagle 04/09/2020 Quick and Easy Transaction....of course by now everyone knows Jim (AuEagle) is GTG!! Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides
Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides 04/09/2020 Good dealing with MCR. Don't hesitate to deal with this member. Thanks!! AuEagle AuEagle
FireCat FireCat 04/09/2020 Really nice guy to deal with. Fair price, punctual & a pleasure to meet. Thanks! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
TripleGGG TripleGGG 04/08/2020 Outstanding and personable! Awesome Buyer! chief465 chief465
chief465 chief465 04/08/2020 Great first meeting with chief465. Excellent communication. Showed up on time. Deal with confidence. A*** TripleGGG TripleGGG
QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker 04/08/2020 Judson is a great guy to deal with. Another great TGO Member. tfd1624 tfd1624
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 04/08/2020 As always another great deal with 221 Fireball. His items are always top-notch. Beautiful knives 221. Thanks again! A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
tfd1624 tfd1624 04/07/2020 Perfect transaction, and I truly enjoyed meeting tfd1624. Recommend dealing with him without any hesitation whatsoever. QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker
autovon autovon 04/07/2020 Fast payment and great communication. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 04/07/2020 Quick ship and great person to deal with. Would not hesitate to buy from again. autovon autovon
TripleGGG TripleGGG 04/07/2020 Great interaction! Easy to get in contact with and very quick communication. Deal with confidence! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
Durow Durow 04/07/2020 Ordered custom holsters from me. Great communication, prompt payment, and overall excellent interaction! Model customer!!! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
hipower hipower 04/07/2020 Ordered 2 custom holsters from me. Prompt payment, excellent communication, and overall just awesome interaction! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.