Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
NickinTN NickinTN 04/19/2020 Great, smooth transaction. Thanks! ken_mays ken_mays
ken_mays ken_mays 04/19/2020 Great buyer, smooth transaction NickinTN NickinTN
RandyTN RandyTN 04/18/2020 Great communication, easy to deal with , hope to do business with him again grasshoppa grasshoppa
surfcityred surfcityred 04/18/2020 Great guy and a pleasure to deal with. I would do business with him any time and hope to again soon. The only thing you have to watch for is his # shows up California! Lol Thanks again! Esko 270 Esko 270
Esko 270 Esko 270 04/17/2020 Once again, another meeting with a very nice TGO member. Jim was a pleasure to meet and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. TGO is a terrific site and I have nothing but good to say about all of the members. Thanks Jim. surfcityred surfcityred
RandyTN RandyTN 04/17/2020 Great guy to deal with! Super easy! SouthernLion SouthernLion
SouthernLion SouthernLion 04/17/2020 Excellent transaction RandyTN RandyTN
grasshoppa grasshoppa 04/17/2020 Excellent transaction RandyTN RandyTN
magoo magoo 04/17/2020 Magoo is a prime example of why TGO is such an exception to the rest of the internet. Buy/sell/trade from Magoo with 100% confidence. Super friendly, very fast shipping, great communication. I could go on and on. GlockSpock GlockSpock
GlockSpock GlockSpock 04/17/2020 Wonderful trading partner. BUY, SELL or TRADE with confidence. magoo magoo
TripleGGG TripleGGG 04/17/2020 Good communication and fast payment. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 04/17/2020 Great guy to deal with. Excellent communication. FAst shipping. Everything exactly as described. A++++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
bduncan1231 bduncan1231 04/17/2020 A real pleasure to do business with this gentleman! Fasteddie Fasteddie
Fasteddie Fasteddie 04/17/2020 Awesome guy to deal with! bduncan1231 bduncan1231
camp345 camp345 04/16/2020 Great communication and pleasant interaction. Deal with confidence. ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
RedlegEd RedlegEd 04/16/2020 Ed and I met half way between Memphis and Nashville. The transaction was smooth and comfortable. Ed is a great guy and I would certainly do business with him again. Another very positive encounter with a TGO member. Stay well Ed. surfcityred surfcityred
surfcityred surfcityred 04/16/2020 I met Rick halfway between our cities to purchase a pistol. He's a very nice gentleman, and was a pleasure to meet. Unfortunately, we didn't have a lot of time to spend talking, but it was a delightful exchange all the same. Thanks Rick! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
1gewehr 1gewehr 04/16/2020 Really great guy. The sale went exactly as planned. I would do business with this gentleman anytime. Another terrific TGO member. surfcityred surfcityred
surfcityred surfcityred 04/16/2020 Excellent seller! Helpful and friendly. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you! 1gewehr 1gewehr
Charles Wonder Charles Wonder 04/15/2020 Charles, It has been a great pleasure doing business with you. Deeply appreciate you accommodating my sudden travel situation to complete the deal. I look forward to our next meet and once again thanks for the great deal and for going above and beyond to make it happen. 66lemans 66lemans
Cojo87 Cojo87 04/15/2020 Easy breezy - friendly & punctual. Deal with confidence Mr. Sorrell Mr. Sorrell
66lemans 66lemans 04/15/2020 Extremely polite gentleman to deal with. highly recommended. Charles Wonder Charles Wonder
Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides 04/14/2020 Great Buyer! Fast payment 100% trustworthy! Prod951 Prod951
Prod951 Prod951 04/14/2020 Quick shipper, great communication, AR Parts as advertised Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides
dbla dbla 04/14/2020 easy to deal with nowhouc nowhouc

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.