Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
justincase justincase 05/21/2020 Really great guy that sold me an amazing rifle. Really enjoyed chatting with him. Very easy to communicate with. HanSolo HanSolo
Silvertn350 Silvertn350 05/20/2020 Good buyer, trade with confidence. 19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT
surfcityred surfcityred 05/19/2020 Bought another today as well. Absolutely beautiful rifle! Couldn't ask for better looking piece. surfcityred is great to deal with and an asset to the TGO community. Thanks buddy. I appreciate all these fine pieces I've bought from you. hipower hipower
surfcityred surfcityred 05/19/2020 Great meet. Kareem is more than good condition. Excellent purchase for me. Wife asked why I bring more in. I'm supposed to be selling them myself. lol hipower hipower
hipower hipower 05/19/2020 We have done business before and it was a pleasure to do business with him again. He is a first class TGO member and our deals are always solid. surfcityred surfcityred
Highpower Highpower 05/19/2020 This is the wrong member. I don't know how to delete this post. surfcityred surfcityred
KahrMan KahrMan 05/19/2020 Great communication and meeting. Excellent RandyTN RandyTN
RandyTN RandyTN 05/19/2020 Great person, so easy to deal with.. A man of his word... lfarris lfarris
RandyTN RandyTN 05/18/2020 Got to meet another great TGOer today. Deal with confidence. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
HanSolo HanSolo 05/18/2020 Very nice guy to deal With and prompt with communication and would do business again justincase justincase
lfarris lfarris 05/18/2020 Great communication, A pleasure RandyTN RandyTN
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 05/18/2020 Always a pleasure dealing with this guy. TGO gold star member ! FUJIMO FUJIMO
Tommy Thunderbird Tommy Thunderbird 05/17/2020 Excellent transaction good communication. Item as described. Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
justincase justincase 05/17/2020 Super nice guy, very easy to communicate and deal with. WeagleMCvet WeagleMCvet
WeagleMCvet WeagleMCvet 05/17/2020 Great guy! Super easy to deal with and translation went super smooth as expected... don’t hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him justincase justincase
Leadslinger Leadslinger 05/17/2020 Great to deal with, another awesome TGO member KKing KKing
KKing KKing 05/17/2020 Smooth transaction. Would recommend. +1. Leadslinger Leadslinger
Nashgtr Nashgtr 05/17/2020 As advertised, good transaction, deel with confidence jeremiah jeremiah
KKing KKing 05/16/2020 KKing is a good guy. I got our agreed upon meet time mixed up with an original meet time which made me late. KKing stuck around 25 minutes later than he agreed to. I've reached out to apologize and hope to business with KKing again someday. hlb14 hlb14
Nashgtr Nashgtr 05/16/2020 Easy, quick transaction, and product just as advertised. Great guy, would buy from again. Dihmsab Dihmsab
jeremiah jeremiah 05/16/2020 Excellent person to make deals with. Had a great time, thanks! Nashgtr Nashgtr
Dihmsab Dihmsab 05/16/2020 Excellent person to deal with. Would enjoy making more deals in the future with. Nashgtr Nashgtr
hlb14 hlb14 05/16/2020 Hate to say it, but I was very disappointed. Shows up 25 minutes late without so much as an apology. No text/call saying he’s running behind, nothing. By the time he did show, I was not in my typical fun loving, TGO member meeting demeanor KKing KKing
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 05/16/2020 Great member, easy to deal with - super smooth transaction. Slpeod Slpeod
Slpeod Slpeod 05/16/2020 Perfect transaction! Item was exactly as described. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.