Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
zpq09 zpq09 06/06/2020 Good dude to deal with Calexiter Calexiter
Grand Torino Grand Torino 06/06/2020 There is no way I can express my thanks to GT for holding the knifes as long as he did. The man can make a knife like no other!!! RED333 RED333
Patrick Henry Patrick Henry 06/06/2020 Great member. Great communication .AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
bersaguy bersaguy 06/05/2020 Doug is a great guy and a fellow shooter and fisherman! You can deal with confidence. SCV Outdoorsguy SCV Outdoorsguy
E4 No More E4 No More 06/04/2020 Always a pleasure....fast pay and good communication. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 06/04/2020 I got my 2nd knife from Don today, and it certainly did not disappoint. Great quality and workmanship. Even my wife thought it was beautiful, and she's not into knives at all. :) E4 No More E4 No More
AuEagle AuEagle 06/04/2020 AuEagle was great to buy from and had a nice time chatting with him. And the AR 10 was perfect condition! Great seller! Shadle Shadle
Shadle Shadle 06/04/2020 I'm proud to give Shadle his firsr feedback. Flawless transaction, fine new member. AAA+++!!! AuEagle AuEagle
Radtekk Radtekk 06/03/2020 Great transaction. Very good communication and pleasant experience beginning to end! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
AuEagle AuEagle 06/02/2020 This gentleman was great to work with. His shipping was incredibly fast and items were in perfect condition. faraim faraim
WindHawk WindHawk 06/01/2020 First rate experience. Easy transaction and a great guy to do business with. Joe86 Joe86
Joe86 Joe86 06/01/2020 Enjoyed meeting Joe86 and an easy transaction. Items were better than the photos could show, Deal with confidence. WindHawk WindHawk
faraim faraim 06/01/2020 Excellent transaction with faraim. never hasitate to deal with this fine member. Thanks!!! AuEagle AuEagle
JohnDean13 JohnDean13 05/30/2020 Good Guy! Very trustworthy! A++ Prod951 Prod951
The Legion The Legion 05/30/2020 William is a excellent TGO member and a true pleasure to deal with! tfd1624 tfd1624
doughnut doughnut 05/30/2020 Always good to add another member to the speed dial :) . Great guy to deal with A+++ FUJIMO FUJIMO
Prod951 Prod951 05/30/2020 Easy Transaction, Would do business again in the future. JohnDean13 JohnDean13
Hardscrabble Hardscrabble 05/29/2020 Another transaction with Cy that couldn't have gone better. Deal with confidence! hlb14 hlb14
MiddleTennesseGuy MiddleTennesseGuy 05/29/2020 super nice guy, great to do business with! Thanks! Dustbuster Dustbuster
tfd1624 tfd1624 05/29/2020 Had a great transaction with tfd1624. Wonderful gentleman to talk to and deal with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/29/2020 Great guy and smooth transaction. Enjoyed meeting and conversing with FUJIMO. Deal with confidence! doughnut doughnut
hlb14 hlb14 05/29/2020 My second deal with Hunter and he is good to go. Hardscrabble Hardscrabble
Jayhawker Jayhawker 05/29/2020 Jayhawker is good to go. Good communication, does what he says he’s going to do, you can deal with confidence. Hardscrabble Hardscrabble
BoroTech BoroTech 05/29/2020 BoroTech is good to go. Communication great, does what he says, don’t hesitate to deal with him! Hardscrabble Hardscrabble
The Legion The Legion 05/29/2020 Great member here, smooth transaction and as always a pleasure to do business with. Have fun with that STI! NickinTN NickinTN

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.