Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Climber Climber 07/18/2020 Good transaction with Climber. Seems like a good guy. ELK ELK
The mailman The mailman 07/18/2020 Great guy, easy to deal with. Highly recommended. Dihmsab Dihmsab
Dihmsab Dihmsab 07/18/2020 Pleasure to deal with. The mailman The mailman
The mailman The mailman 07/17/2020 Great to deal with! Very accurate descriptions and he arrives on time. Believe anything he tells you JMA4575 JMA4575
JMA4575 JMA4575 07/17/2020 Great buyer and good communication. The mailman The mailman
JeffL JeffL 07/17/2020 Easy transaction. Nice guy. jbb333 jbb333
The Legion The Legion 07/17/2020 Thanks Legion! I got a really good deal on some really good ammo, which is not easy these days. Very fair pricing and the product exceeded my expectations. Plus I got to meet a great guy in the process, who worked around my schedule to make the deal easy and convenient. I will definitely buy from Legion again, given the opportunity. Dihmsab Dihmsab
jbb333 jbb333 07/17/2020 Easy transaction, thanks! JeffL JeffL
Dihmsab Dihmsab 07/16/2020 It was great meeting Dihmsab this afternoon. Wonderful gentleman to talk to and deal with. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Dihmsab Dihmsab 07/15/2020 Easy deal. Super nice guy. A+ Hozzie Hozzie
Hozzie Hozzie 07/15/2020 Thanks Hozzie for a quick, easy and fair transaction. I really appreciate you taking time to answer all my questions and share advice, especially while standing out in the sun on a 90 degree day. Dihmsab Dihmsab
willki willki 07/14/2020 Great o Seller. Great communication and easy to coordinate with. Highly recommended! I needed ammo for church security team training and he sold to me at a very reasonable price when most places are taking advantage by price gouging. another great TGO member! ac3boyz ac3boyz
ac3boyz ac3boyz 07/14/2020 Good buyer. Straight forward communication. Easy transaction. willki willki
TheoTN TheoTN 07/14/2020 Good seller, deal with confidence, would do business with him again. Tnbb3 Tnbb3
Tnbb3 Tnbb3 07/14/2020 Two thumbs up. Smooth transaction and a nice guy . Highly recommend. TheoTN TheoTN
TN Song Dog TN Song Dog 07/13/2020 Very nice young man. A pleasure to do business with. Thumbs up! TheoTN TheoTN
Shaggy Shaggy 07/13/2020 Shaggy was awesome. Great guy, straight up. Thanks Andy21 Andy21
Andy21 Andy21 07/13/2020 Great guy to deal with, thank you Andy. Shaggy Shaggy
jeremiah jeremiah 07/12/2020 Very nice guy. Easy transaction . TheoTN TheoTN
TheoTN TheoTN 07/12/2020 Excellent communication,Good Guy, Deal with Confidence jeremiah jeremiah
TheoTN TheoTN 07/12/2020 Great guy to work with, and excellent communication. Deal with confidence. TN Song Dog TN Song Dog
aknifemaker aknifemaker 07/11/2020 Great transaction again with aknifemaker! ELK ELK
ELK ELK 07/11/2020 Always a pleasure to deal with. aknifemaker aknifemaker
The Legion The Legion 07/11/2020 Great transaction with The Legion. Dies are exactly as described and delivery was exceptional. Trade with this TGOer with confidence. WindHawk WindHawk
jbb333 jbb333 07/10/2020 Solid buyer. Simple communication. Easy transaction. Nice to jack with as well. willki willki

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.