Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
DJTC45 DJTC45 07/28/2020 Great guy, great price and easy meet. Another smooth TGO transaction. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 07/28/2020 Pleasurer to do business with, A+++ member. DJTC45 DJTC45
billmeek billmeek 07/27/2020 Bill is a great guy to do business. I bought a rifle and scope setup from him for NRL22 matches. He saved me a lot of time and money by directing me to the right equipment from day one. Buy with confidence from Bill. TheoTN TheoTN
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 07/26/2020 Great guy and a great guy to do business with thanks.. Cajun Cajun
Cajun Cajun 07/26/2020 Another smooth transaction with Cajun. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
CHenson CHenson 07/26/2020 Great guy, absolutely painless transaction. I hope you enjoy the pistol. Thanks sir! wfjames22 wfjames22
wfjames22 wfjames22 07/25/2020 Great communications, on-time, friendly and everything exactly as described - thank you! Highly recommended, another great TGO member! CHenson CHenson
Smokin45 Smokin45 07/24/2020 Smokin'45 is a great guy & a pleasure to deal & visit with. AAA+++ Thanks!! AuEagle AuEagle
AuEagle AuEagle 07/24/2020 Great guy to deal with A+ Thanks AE Smokin45 Smokin45
usuviri usuviri 07/24/2020 Excellent buyer, Very friendly, Very prompt. A true pleasure to do business with him. Fasteddie Fasteddie
Fasteddie Fasteddie 07/24/2020 Great seller. Friendly. Item exactly as advertised. Easy and very pleasant transaction. usuviri usuviri
martin hollow martin hollow 07/23/2020 Great communication and friendly guy. I would definitely deal with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
BP615 BP615 07/23/2020 Great communication and fast payment. Will definitely deal with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
TheoTN TheoTN 07/23/2020 Had a great experience with TheoTN. Timely and effective communication before meetup, and had a great time sitting down to talk guns for a bit during the exchange. I would absolutely recommend and I hope to deal with him again in the future. Danger Rane Danger Rane
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 07/23/2020 Great communication and person to deal with! Great pricing and item was shipped very quickly. BP615 BP615
peejman peejman 07/22/2020 Great transaction! Good communication and Peej was very understanding of a couple delays on my end. A++ ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn 07/22/2020 Great work! peejman peejman
chris26 chris26 07/21/2020 Very nice gent to deal with, perfect smooth transaction. Thanks! Erich Erich
zanharken zanharken 07/21/2020 Great guy to do business with. Prompt and good communication. Perfect transaction. cosmo1811 cosmo1811
Danger Rane Danger Rane 07/21/2020 Great guy. Great communication. Fair price. Definitely recommend two thumbs up! TheoTN TheoTN
Erich Erich 07/21/2020 First successful transaction for me on TGO and he made it a breeze! Great gent with quick response and even faster to get the items shipped to me after being lenient of my payment issues! Would recommend to anybody to do business with! TheMuglump TheMuglump
TheMuglump TheMuglump 07/20/2020 Super easy transaction, good coms with quick payment, and nice gent to deal with. Thanks!! Erich Erich
CHenson CHenson 07/19/2020 Was a pleasure to deal with and was on time, and another great TGO member to talk to and spend sometime with. A+ Thanks Again Twenty2mag Twenty2mag
Twenty2mag Twenty2mag 07/19/2020 A+ On time, friendly and great communications. Deal with confidence - another great TGO member! CHenson CHenson
ELK ELK 07/18/2020 Solid guy and great communication. A+ Climber Climber

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.