Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
AuEagle AuEagle 08/03/2020 Very smooth transaction, honest guy, would highly recommend. Graysgt Graysgt
Leadslinger Leadslinger 08/03/2020 Great communication--very friendly--paid with crispy new bills which is always a plus in my book! Cojo87 Cojo87
Graysgt Graysgt 08/03/2020 Great dealing with GSgt, even better making a new friend. Flawless transaction. AAA*** Deal with confidence!!! AuEagle AuEagle
dralarms dralarms 08/03/2020 Excellent customer...makes things a pleasure to do business with. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 08/03/2020 Another beautiful blade to add to my collection. dralarms dralarms
leroy leroy 08/03/2020 Had the pleasure of meeting Brother Leroy this morning for a smooth and easy transaction. Good to finally meet you! Garufa Garufa
MiddleTennesseGuy MiddleTennesseGuy 08/03/2020 friendly guy, sell or buy with confidence eric.w eric.w
jhc77 jhc77 08/01/2020 A++ TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r
hipower hipower 08/01/2020 Thanks for the fast checkout and excellent communications. Pleasure doing business with you for the first time, hopefully not my last! MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981
hipower hipower 08/01/2020 One of my best customers...deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981 08/01/2020 Great deal with MphsTiger! Exceedingly quick in getting my purchase out. I thank you for a great set of grips for my old pre-lock, and actually pre-numbered, 38 that was my Dad's competition gun. hipower hipower
Grand Torino Grand Torino 08/01/2020 Another addition to my growing DLB Collection. A bit different in look, but very nice piece of workmanship! Thanks Don. hipower hipower
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 08/01/2020 Rifle was exactly as described- brand new/unfired. Would definitely transact again with. Cojo87 Cojo87
Cojo87 Cojo87 08/01/2020 Great communication and made the trip from Nashville to Chattanooga. Would definitely do business with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
RandyTN RandyTN 07/31/2020 Great transaction and a heck of a good guy. Glad to have met and dealt with. DHF DHF
DHF DHF 07/31/2020 Excellent! GTG! RandyTN RandyTN
TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r 07/31/2020 Easy transaction and great communication jhc77 jhc77
Durow Durow 07/30/2020 Always a pleasure to do business with. Deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 07/30/2020 Always outstanding transactions! Thanks Don! Durow Durow
Wade195 Wade195 07/30/2020 Great transaction! Thank you Doug! Durow Durow
faraim faraim 07/29/2020 Great stand up guy and super easy transaction. A++++ Climber Climber
AuEagle AuEagle 07/29/2020 Awesome guy to deal with! Thanks for meeting up with dad. Hopefully we can do some more trading in the future. Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie
Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie 07/29/2020 Dealing with BBT & his Dad was a pleasure, flawless, great communication. Thanks! AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
cknight8 cknight8 07/28/2020 Great guy to deal with. Showed up for the meet on time. Sold me a very nice rifle. No worries, he is another excellent TGO member. surfcityred surfcityred
surfcityred surfcityred 07/28/2020 Great guy to deal with, no worries here. Very prompt and great communication. AAA+++. Highly recommended! cknight8 cknight8

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.