Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
willis68 willis68 08/08/2020 I bought from him 3 separate times and i forgot to leave feedback, but iots all been great, Delivers the right stuff for the right price on time. Plus a good guy to boot! Defender Defender
Johnny Rotten Johnny Rotten 08/08/2020 How can I possibly be the first to leave feedback?! Johnny is a great guy and easy to do business with. Don't hesitate. TGO David TGO David
Knudsenj Knudsenj 08/08/2020 Quick, easy, painless transaction. A very friendly and professional individual. Do not hesitate to do business with him. TGO David TGO David
JMA4575 JMA4575 08/08/2020 Great communication--easy to deal with. Would definitely deal with again and reccomend! Cojo87 Cojo87
TGO David TGO David 08/08/2020 Good communication and overall solid buying experience. Knudsenj Knudsenj
Haylee Fortune Haylee Fortune 08/07/2020 Smooth transaction went exactly as planned. THANKS! SmokyBaer SmokyBaer
Knudsenj Knudsenj 08/07/2020 Fantastic guy! Drove over an hour to meet me and the rifle is perfect as described Kimber451911 Kimber451911
Defender Defender 08/07/2020 Very easy trade with an upstanding TGO member. Randolphsg Randolphsg
Randolphsg Randolphsg 08/07/2020 Randolphsg is a very nice gentleman who I enjoyed trading with. Fair minded and easy to deal with. Defender Defender
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 08/07/2020 Very nice, easy to deal with, excellent communication and all went as planned. THANKS!! SmokyBaer SmokyBaer
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 08/07/2020 Very easy to deal with. Everthing went as planned. No worries. THANKS! SmokyBaer SmokyBaer
SmokyBaer SmokyBaer 08/06/2020 Item as described good comms. No worries. Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
Twenty2mag Twenty2mag 08/06/2020 Great transaction... went smooth, communication spot on, went exactly as we had arranged. THANKS!! SmokyBaer SmokyBaer
JPS JPS 08/06/2020 Great guy to deal with. Great communication and easy meet. Would do business again Calexiter Calexiter
Erich Erich 08/06/2020 Eric was a great guy to deal with, easy and quick transaction and he shipped the item quickly. Hookman Hookman
Hookman Hookman 08/06/2020 super smooth transaction, great member to deal with. Erich Erich
SmokyBaer SmokyBaer 08/06/2020 Thanks SmokyBaer for the great deal on two nice guns, another great TGO'er !! A+ Twenty2mag Twenty2mag
Calexiter Calexiter 08/05/2020 Very smooth transaction, everything as promised. Would definitely do business with him again. JPS JPS
KahrMan KahrMan 08/04/2020 Always good to deal with Bill. Thanks again. Hozzie Hozzie
Hozzie Hozzie 08/04/2020 Another great deal with Hozzie. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
KKing KKing 08/04/2020 Great guy to deal with. Smith Smith
Cojo87 Cojo87 08/04/2020 +1. Great experience. Would recommend to anyone. Leadslinger Leadslinger
Garufa Garufa 08/04/2020 Thanks a bunch for taking the time to fix me up... A great guy whose word is his bond. Excellent communication, fair price, item described accurately and modestly... Highly recommended. Deal without hesitation..! Thanks again Brother..! leroy leroy
bud bud 08/03/2020 Superb gentlemen, highly recommended. Will gladly do business again๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ MarkS MarkS
MarkS MarkS 08/03/2020 Great transaction with MarkS. Easy, on-time meet. Mark's an A+ addition to the TGO community. bud bud

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.ย  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

ร—
ร—

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
ย 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.