Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Spass Spass 09/04/2020 Great communication and friendly guy. Would definitely deal with again! Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
Jim Dowell Jim Dowell 09/03/2020 Great guy to do business with!! boatfun boatfun
DMark DMark 09/03/2020 Had a great deal with another great TGOer. Nice guy and very accommodating. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides 09/03/2020 Great to deal with. pssman308 pssman308
pssman308 pssman308 09/03/2020 Great guy to deal with. Good Communication. Asset to TGO! Magiccarpetrides Magiccarpetrides
hipower hipower 09/02/2020 Another smooth and easy TGO transaction. Deal with confidence. Great guy and great conversation. Enjoyed our meeting. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 09/02/2020 Met a new friend today and got some loading gear as a bonus! Rebels010 was a gentleman of the first magnitude. Thoroughly enjoyed our meet and conversation. hipower hipower
KahrMan KahrMan 09/01/2020 Bill is an awesome guy to deal with and talk to. A+ Esko 270 Esko 270
TGO David TGO David 09/01/2020 Easy and fast transaction. I wouldn’t expect anything less from the boss. Links2k Links2k
Pickaroon Pickaroon 09/01/2020 Great communication with buyer. Made a long distance transaction work. Thanks Pickaroon! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
WVUfaninTN WVUfaninTN 09/01/2020 Great guy to deal with, not just to buy from but also for willingness to share wisdom and information to a rookie reloader. Went to the trouble to ship supplies to me when it probably would've been a lot easier for him to sell local, so I appreciate the effort and time involved to get it to me. Everything in box exactly as advertised, I would gladly buy from WVUFan again. Dihmsab Dihmsab
gforce gforce 09/01/2020 Very prompt. Good communication. Friendly guy. Waters5117 Waters5117
Esko 270 Esko 270 09/01/2020 Another great deal with Esko. It is always a pleasure doing business with Jimmy. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 09/01/2020 Deal went well even though there was distance involved. He made it work. Thanks Walt. Pickaroon Pickaroon
jriv9 jriv9 09/01/2020 Good communication, prompt timing. Would deal with again! A+ 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
PhilMatt PhilMatt 09/01/2020 Phillip is one of our Eastern TN "Plateau" members. He jumped through a lot of hoops to buy my rifle, and I really appreciate his effort. Though this is his first feedback, let me assure all, deal with confidence with this fine young man. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 09/01/2020 Great guy to deal with! PhilMatt PhilMatt
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 08/31/2020 Great transaction. Punctual and pleasure to do business with. Lahunter Lahunter
Lahunter Lahunter 08/31/2020 Fantastic transaction. Great asset to tngunowners. I appreciate you, and look forward to seeing that other AK sometime in the future Donnysunshine Donnysunshine
Verne Verne 08/31/2020 Great buyer. On time, pleasant to deal with. Thanks again! Turbobladz Turbobladz
The mailman The mailman 08/30/2020 Rifle was just as described. Went out of his way to work with me. Thank you. mhmd mhmd
Karnage Karnage 08/30/2020 Great seller. Good communication and he arrived early. pssman308 pssman308
turkeydad turkeydad 08/30/2020 Great communication and met on time. Highly recommend and I hope we cross paths again! Cojo87 Cojo87
Cojo87 Cojo87 08/30/2020 Great guy to deal with. Good communication,timely and honest. Actually gives an old fat man a little hope about the future. We need more good young people like him turkeydad turkeydad
Danger Rane Danger Rane 08/30/2020 A++ Fast shipping and great comms! Great TGO member. mcordell mcordell

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.