Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
KahrMan KahrMan 10/17/2020 Great transaction, easy to do business with. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
daveW daveW 10/17/2020 Good transaction. Thank you daveW. Pickaroon Pickaroon
KevinMichael KevinMichael 10/17/2020 Hi all. I just bought some .22 LR from KevinMichael, and had the privilege of meeting this fine gentleman. He's also from Arizona, so we had a few things in common right from the git-go, and I had a very enjoyable conversation. He's a great guy and I would do business with him again anytime! Thanks Kevin! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
alingo2001 alingo2001 10/16/2020 Smooth transaction, timely, good communication. Appreciate it. kip12 kip12
The Legion The Legion 10/16/2020 Great deal William-very nice guy to deal with-Pleasure talking with you once again. krunchnik krunchnik
krunchnik krunchnik 10/16/2020 It was a pleasure to meet and deal with krunchnik. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Patrick Henry Patrick Henry 10/16/2020 Nice guy to buy from. Reasonably priced & did as he said he would. Can't ask for more than that! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
RED333 RED333 10/16/2020 Fast payment and great communication. Would definitely do business with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 10/16/2020 Great guy to deal with, honest and up front and provided tracking. Deal with confidence! RED333 RED333
Cajun Cajun 10/15/2020 It was nice to meet another great TGOer today. Good guy and an easy transaction. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
KahrMan KahrMan 10/15/2020 Great seller and very easy Transaction. Thanks Sir. Cajun Cajun
codygarcia codygarcia 10/15/2020 Really nice guy to trade with, super friendly & easy to get along with! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 10/15/2020 Thanks for the rifle food! Great guy to deal with, hope to see again. codygarcia codygarcia
AuEagle AuEagle 10/14/2020 Great guy to deal with for my first TNG trade! As a new TN resident, looking forward to many more. Thanks. codygarcia codygarcia
tercel89 tercel89 10/14/2020 Always a great transaction with him. Always a pleasure to talk with grasshoppa grasshoppa
alingo2001 alingo2001 10/13/2020 This person reached out to my personal e-mail with a fair offer for a pair of guns I was selling. I accepted the offer 12 minutes after and even said "upon inspection" giving them an out. Never heard back from them, 3 follow up e-mails and a PM on the website has netted nothing. Haven't texted the user from some of his other classified ad posts, figured that was too much. Neutral review for ghosting after making an offer. Sreduos. Sreduos.
codygarcia codygarcia 10/13/2020 It's a pleasure to leave cody's first feedback. Easy transaction, great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this member in the future. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
grasshoppa grasshoppa 10/13/2020 Always a great transaction with this great member ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
kip12 kip12 10/13/2020 Great communication and easy to work with! Deal with confidence! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 10/13/2020 Great communication and flexibility. Suffered the USPS and dropped gear item in the mail to save us both time which was appreciated. kip12 kip12
zweibelkopf zweibelkopf 10/13/2020 Easy transaction. Great guy. SpartaTN SpartaTN
SpartaTN SpartaTN 10/12/2020 Easy transaction . Nice guy. zweibelkopf zweibelkopf
Pickaroon Pickaroon 10/12/2020 Great buyer, great communication, pleasure to do business with you. Fasteddie Fasteddie
Fasteddie Fasteddie 10/12/2020 Smooth transaction. Thanks to Fasteddie. Pickaroon Pickaroon
Shadle Shadle 10/12/2020 Great transaction, item was exactly as described Cattle Baron Cattle Baron

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.