Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
TN Song Dog TN Song Dog 10/24/2020 Another great transaction with TN Song Dog. Great communication and fast payment from a great TGO member. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 10/24/2020 Great doing business with Cattle Baron. Great communications and fast payment. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
robert robert 10/23/2020 Met Robert today & did a great transaction. Great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this fine member. Thanks again. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
Grand Torino Grand Torino 10/23/2020 GT makes some Absolutely beautiful knives. I can't believe the quality and craftsmanship. true works of art! I will be buying more and I suggest anyone else grabs one of these art pieces while they are available! JunkiCosmonaut JunkiCosmonaut
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 10/23/2020 Great seller. As described. Thanks so much for a pleasant transaction. Buy with confidence. SpartaTN SpartaTN
hlb14 hlb14 10/22/2020 Free brass. Exactly as described. Pleasure to deal with. Thank you. mikadosoft mikadosoft
ken_mays ken_mays 10/22/2020 Had another great meeting with Ken always a pleasure to talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 10/21/2020 Hall of fame seller on TGO. Nothing but good things to say about this guy. Two thumbs way up high. MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981
MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981 10/21/2020 Another great transaction with MphsTiger1981. Always a pleasure to talk to. Deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
cknight8 cknight8 10/21/2020 If you have the opportunity to buy from CKnight don't hesitate, the product is as advertised or better, and priced fairly. I appreciate the time he took to educate me on the finer points of TC Contenders, very knowledgeable and friendly, great guy to deal with. Dihmsab Dihmsab
Dihmsab Dihmsab 10/21/2020 AAA+++!!! Super nice gentleman, great communication, and great conversation. No worries here, deal with confidence! cknight8 cknight8
Bhelton10 Bhelton10 10/21/2020 Excellent to work with and a super nice guy. red dirt red dirt
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 10/20/2020 Handsome Rob is trustworthy to deal with! Patrick Henry Patrick Henry
kevincan kevincan 10/20/2020 Super easy trade, couldn't be happier with the result. Thanks again! AllGunsNoMoney AllGunsNoMoney
mikadosoft mikadosoft 10/20/2020 Good coms and quick payment. Good member to deal with. Erich Erich
AllGunsNoMoney AllGunsNoMoney 10/20/2020 Great to work with. Buy with confidence, kevincan kevincan
Erich Erich 10/19/2020 Purchased a PSA upper. Was shipped quickly and packaged very well. I would buy from this person again. mikadosoft mikadosoft
majg1234 majg1234 10/19/2020 Deal with confidence, another dependable TGO member, thanks! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 10/19/2020 Had a great chat with CB. Easy to deal with. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 10/19/2020 Got to meet another great TGOer. Good guy to do business with. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
AuEagle AuEagle 10/18/2020 My first deal on the forum, bought his china cabinet. Great guy, excellent deal, perfect comms, item better than described! Thank you sir! Radtekk Radtekk
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 10/18/2020 Great guy,rifle even better than described majg1234 majg1234
Pickaroon Pickaroon 10/18/2020 Thanks! daveW daveW
Radtekk Radtekk 10/18/2020 radtekk was a pleasure to deal with. Absolutely no problems, great communication. Thanks!!! AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
KahrMan KahrMan 10/17/2020 Great guy to deal with. Easy transaction! Cattle Baron Cattle Baron

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.