Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Joe86 Joe86 11/06/2020 Met Joe this AM to finalize a deal. Great dealings, communication, & best thing was great conversation. Never hesitate to deal with Joe. AAA+++ Thanks!!! AuEagle AuEagle
urticaria1 urticaria1 11/06/2020 Awesome member and awesome fellow. Very polite and great communication. Sell and buy with confidence ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
mhmd mhmd 11/06/2020 It was a pleasure working with mhmd. Great communication and fast payment. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 11/06/2020 Went out of his way to make this deal work for me. Thank you. mhmd mhmd
Defender Defender 11/06/2020 Deal with confidence, another dependable TGO member! jhc77 jhc77
Grommit Grommit 11/06/2020 Fast payment and good comms. No worries. Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
SpartaTN SpartaTN 11/06/2020 Thanks for picking-up and making this an easy transaction. JeffNash JeffNash
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 11/06/2020 Excellent seller, excellent communication, straight up, will deal with again any time. Grommit Grommit
KahrMan KahrMan 11/05/2020 Great TGO guy and another easy and enjoyable transaction. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 11/05/2020 Another easy deal completed with Rebel. Great TGOer! KahrMan KahrMan
ac3boyz ac3boyz 11/05/2020 Fast shipping Product as described BJB BJB
rjshoots rjshoots 11/05/2020 Members that are not yet established can be hit or miss. This new member is definitely good to do business with. Communication was great, everything was as defined, and I will gladly recommend this member to anyone. MarkS MarkS
MarkS MarkS 11/05/2020 Good communication, easy meet up! rjshoots rjshoots
jhc77 jhc77 11/05/2020 Great transaction via paypal and US mail. Mailed my package the same day he got my paypal money. Defender Defender
perfectj_007 perfectj_007 11/05/2020 Smooth transaction, good guy to deal with. aknifemaker aknifemaker
aknifemaker aknifemaker 11/04/2020 Good guy, good transaction, no more to say, would do business with again perfectj_007 perfectj_007
KahrMan KahrMan 11/04/2020 As I was trying to make correct decision, he held to our arrangement, even passing on offers, because he committed. I will always recommend a man of their word. MarkS MarkS
BJB BJB 11/04/2020 Great communication, stuck to their word and was very easy to work with. Cheers, enjoy the pistol! Sreduos. Sreduos.
faraim faraim 11/03/2020 Kevin reached out with a lnib optic at a fantastic price. Communication was excellent as well. Would gladly do business with again, thanks! hlb14 hlb14
Vintagemustangfreak Vintagemustangfreak 11/03/2020 Great to deal with. Good communication. gary_boom gary_boom
Sreduos. Sreduos. 11/03/2020 Mike is a Great Guy. Very pleasant to talk to Easy transaction BJB BJB
BJB BJB 11/03/2020 Very easy to deal with. Highly recommended! ac3boyz ac3boyz
kip12 kip12 11/02/2020 Thanks for everything! Great guy, lots of communication! Thanks! TerryW TerryW
Calexiter Calexiter 11/02/2020 Calexiter knows his stuff and is great to deal with. The Glock was exactly as described, and he even tossed in a cool extra case. That was a nice surprise. Only good surprises with this guy. QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker
MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981 11/02/2020 MphsTiger1981 is a pleasure to deal with. A+ Thanks! superduty superduty

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.