Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Bodine2020 Bodine2020 12/02/2020 Bodine2020 was where he said he'd be when he said he'd be there, with a muzzleloader in excellent condition as advertised. Easy deal, great price, and a friendly and interesting fellow as well. Deal with confidence, highly recommended. Dihmsab Dihmsab
MarkS MarkS 12/02/2020 Pleasure doing business with Mark. Great guy to buy from felinesNfreedom felinesNfreedom
felinesNfreedom felinesNfreedom 12/02/2020 Excellent transaction, enjoyed speaking with him. Highly recommend 👌 MarkS MarkS
deerslayer deerslayer 12/02/2020 great buyer. Great guy. Capbyrd Capbyrd
Capbyrd Capbyrd 12/01/2020 Smooth transaction, thanks! A+++ seller deerslayer deerslayer
doughnut doughnut 12/01/2020 Seemed like an old friend. Item exactly as described and bent over backwards to make the exchange. Really appreciated that. Typical of everyone I have dealt with on TGO. Thanks. chances R chances R
chances R chances R 12/01/2020 Smooth transaction! Excellent fellow to deal with, sell or buy with confidence. doughnut doughnut
robthomas185 robthomas185 11/30/2020 Easy to deal with, buy in confidence! bowtieguy bowtieguy
Calexiter Calexiter 11/30/2020 Great to deal with A+ Will Will
mlorr mlorr 11/30/2020 Easy transaction, would be happy to do business again anytime. KyMo488 KyMo488
xsubsailor xsubsailor 11/30/2020 A+. Thank you. MemHeli MemHeli
Bting Bting 11/29/2020 Made several arrangements to meet, and life happens. No big deal. Told him after almost a week and 3 potential meetings that were postponed that I’d need to complete deal that day or open back up for offers due to personal need. Never received another response. Wont leave negative feedback as it could just be chance that meets were cancelled, but being ghosted and no response needs to be documented. Tim_37128 Tim_37128
Will Will 11/29/2020 professional and prompt. Great communications. Deal w confidence Calexiter Calexiter
stealthgoat stealthgoat 11/29/2020 Great buyer to deal with. He worked with me on my holiday schedule for a smooth transaction. Gun looks fantastic. Deal with confidence. TNNightshadow TNNightshadow
Fasazu Fasazu 11/29/2020 Great guy and great communication . Deal with confidence, Thanks! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
TNNightshadow TNNightshadow 11/29/2020 Met TNNightshadow - Excellent communication, a very nice guy + easy painless transaction. Highly recommend, I would not hesitate to Buy/Sell/Trade with him again. stealthgoat stealthgoat
Protongunner Protongunner 11/29/2020 good dude to deal with. Deal with confidence Calexiter Calexiter
Mark_H Mark_H 11/29/2020 Had a very smooth and pleasant transaction with Mark the other day. Really nice guy. xsubsailor xsubsailor
The Legion The Legion 11/29/2020 Legion's item was exactly as described and easy to deal with. You can buy from him with confidence. My only issue with Legion is that he is only six miles from me and keeps offering up really cool items which results in my staying in poverty. Seriously though, A+++ to do business with. Grnad Grnad
SavageSig SavageSig 11/28/2020 Got to meet another great TGOer today. Got to have a nice conversation with Savage. All around a great member. Deal with confidence. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
KahrMan KahrMan 11/28/2020 Great meeting - always nice to have a nice conversation on top of a deal that goes smoothly. Item as described, meeting on time, A+ SavageSig SavageSig
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 11/28/2020 Smooth transaction with a very nice gentleman. I would definitely deal with him again. xsubsailor xsubsailor
Grnad Grnad 11/28/2020 It was a pleasure to deal with Grnad again. He is a great member and a great guy to talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
RedlegEd RedlegEd 11/28/2020 I had the pleasure of working with Ed on a deal and it was perfection. Immediate payment and great coms. Ed is a gentlemen I highly recommend any TGOer work with. Thanks sir! Erich Erich
Erich Erich 11/27/2020 I recently bought a Vortex scope from Eric. Communications were excellent and the the whole process went smooth as silk. I got the scope quickly, well packaged, and exactly as described. You can deal confidently with Erich. Thanks Eric! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.