Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Tristan Tristan 12/08/2020 It was great meeting you. Great guy to deal with, smooth transaction. Welcome to TGO. kvmx00 kvmx00
FUJIMO FUJIMO 12/08/2020 Great member and great communication. AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
alingo2001 alingo2001 12/08/2020 Easy to work with. Good communication and was on time for FTF transaction. Would gladly do business with again. redtailracing redtailracing
tech1985 tech1985 12/08/2020 Great guy to deal with. Straight up, good communication and was on time for the FTF. Would not hesitate to do business with again. redtailracing redtailracing
redtailracing redtailracing 12/08/2020 Great trader, good comms, easy to work with. Deal with confidence. A+ tech1985 tech1985
Beltfed Beltfed 12/07/2020 Great meeting. I always enjoy meeting a fellow TGO member for the first time. Great transaction. Excellent communication. A++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
AuEagle AuEagle 12/07/2020 It was a pleasure to finally get to meet AuEagle. I cant say enough good things. Definitely a top notch guy. Look forward to the next time we can do a little trading or just shoot the bull. AAA+++ Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie
Bad_Bowtie Bad_Bowtie 12/07/2020 Another great transaction with BBT. Better yet, the visit & conversation. Never hesitate cto deal with this fine gentleman. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
Krull Krull 12/07/2020 Nice guy, pleasure to deal with, definitely a "gun guy". Would absolutely deal with again! Radtekk Radtekk
Radtekk Radtekk 12/07/2020 Fantastic person to deal with. Smooth trade and was fair across the board. He actually did more than asked and threw in some stuff free of charge. The world needs more good people like this instead of greed. Trade or buy with confidence! would deal with again. Krull Krull
pssman308 pssman308 12/07/2020 Everything went great! Very easy to work with and on time for meet. Can't ask for any better! PhilMatt PhilMatt
Kano Kano 12/07/2020 Nice meeting you, thanks for the range ammo partypilot1 partypilot1
Erich Erich 12/07/2020 Great transaction. Item was as described. Good guy to talk with and purchase from. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 12/07/2020 Had the please of working with Cattle Baron a second time in person. He was very accommodating in driving several hours, great to talk with, and the deal went perfectly. You can deal with confidence! Erich Erich
PhilMatt PhilMatt 12/07/2020 Good communication. Was on time for meet. pssman308 pssman308
broox broox 12/06/2020 A great meet! Conversation was superb. I almost let him talk a bit! Really though, it was a pleasure doing business with broox! hipower hipower
Radtekk Radtekk 12/06/2020 Fast and easy transaction! A pleasure to text and work things out. Radtekk was way ahead of me getting set. lol Great doing business with you! hipower hipower
hipower hipower 12/06/2020 Like hipower needs my positive feedback. This guy has like 164 positive transactions. Of course it went smoothly item was as described blah blah blah. Thanks again hipower!! broox broox
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 12/06/2020 Great to deal with. On time for the meet. Great communication. robbieg19 robbieg19
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 12/05/2020 Another great transaction with Kimber451911. If I had a top ten list of TGO members he would be on it. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Grand Torino Grand Torino 12/05/2020 Great person to do business with. Bought four Christmas knives. Wonderful workmanship R1100R R1100R
R1100R R1100R 12/05/2020 A great customer....I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat. Grand Torino Grand Torino
partypilot1 partypilot1 12/05/2020 no-nonsense buyer ... Great to deal with ...Good person !!!! Kano Kano
Smyrna111 Smyrna111 12/05/2020 Good guy, deal with confidence Calexiter Calexiter
79troublehead 79troublehead 12/05/2020 Easy transaction and great communication. Would do business again anytime. KyMo488 KyMo488

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.