Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
MemHeli MemHeli 12/15/2020 Another great meeting with MemHeli. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
TripleGGG TripleGGG 12/15/2020 Great Guy. Would do business again BJB BJB
Radtekk Radtekk 12/15/2020 Great guy. Would do business again BJB BJB
BJB BJB 12/15/2020 Quality craftsmanship. Great communication. Easy transaction. A++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
BJB BJB 12/15/2020 Good deal, good guy, early for the meet up. Awesome workmanship on the flag, can't wait to hang it. Radtekk Radtekk
QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker 12/15/2020 Always a smooth transaction. Also a great person to know. Deal with in confidence Joe86 Joe86
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 12/14/2020 Thanks for the support to our Fire Department with the purchase of our Gun Calendar. 19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 12/14/2020 On Time, Easy Communication, Great Conversationalist... Deal with Confidence 19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT
AuEagle AuEagle 12/13/2020 Fantastic human....right on time, price was right. Deal with confidence. I wish I had more time to get to know AuEagle but I have a feeling we will meet again soon. Another great TGO deal with no BS Krull Krull
Krull Krull 12/13/2020 Great visit & transaction with Krull. Deal with confidence with this fine gentleman. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
KyMo488 KyMo488 12/13/2020 smooth and easy transaction. 79troublehead 79troublehead
Joe86 Joe86 12/13/2020 Another great transaction with Joe! You can deal with Joe with total confidence, and he's a great guy to just have a bunch of "gun talk" with. QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker
AuEagle AuEagle 12/12/2020 Great guy all around. I hope we get to meet face to face one day. THANKS! Ronald_55 Ronald_55
zanharken zanharken 12/12/2020 Great Transaction..... Deal with Confidence jh225 jh225
Jasonba1 Jasonba1 12/11/2020 Great guy... was easy to deal with and is a welcome addition to the TGO family Krull Krull
Beltfed Beltfed 12/11/2020 Great guy to do business and a wealth of information and knowledge BJB BJB
Bodine2020 Bodine2020 12/11/2020 Purchased old Remington 870 from him. Got a great deal. He found a extra barrel and he added it for free. Pleasure to deal with. mikadosoft mikadosoft
The Legion The Legion 12/11/2020 Always fun to connect with sellers from the West side. Legion is great and you probably already know it. Buy with confidence. smokngun smokngun
smokngun smokngun 12/10/2020 Had a great transaction today with smokngun. This is not my first dealing with him and it will not be my last. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Defender Defender 12/10/2020 Great meet. Enjoyed meeting Defender. It's always nice to meet ftf and actually see what we all look like. Caution...that can be scary for some. lol But not here.! Thank you sir. hipower hipower
Russ Shepard Russ Shepard 12/10/2020 Russ is a new member and I had a very good transaction with him. I had an opportunity to meet his father who is a wonderful man. Deal with confidence with this new member to TGO. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 12/10/2020 Couldn’t have asked for a better transaction. Thanks so much. Russ Shepard Russ Shepard
hipower hipower 12/09/2020 Larry is a good guy, friendly, no issues. Wish I'd had more time to stay and just chat with him. Defender Defender
JohnDean13 JohnDean13 12/09/2020 Smooth transaction and great communication. Deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
DL126 DL126 12/08/2020 Good communication and prompt payment. Deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.