Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Shadle Shadle 12/19/2020 Great buying experience! Excellent communication, easy to work with! 10-Ring 10-Ring
tng27 tng27 12/18/2020 Great communication and fast meet up. Would definitely do business with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 12/18/2020 Easy transaction. Nice guy! tng27 tng27
The Legion The Legion 12/18/2020 Always a pleasure meeting and dealing with William. He, and his merchandise, are top notch. magoo magoo
10-Ring 10-Ring 12/18/2020 Andrew was great to business with and just chit-chat with on a Friday afternoon. Do business with him with confidence! Thanks Andrew! Shadle Shadle
magoo magoo 12/18/2020 Had a very pleasurable meeting with Magoo this afternoon. He is always a pleasure to deal with and talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
AuEagle AuEagle 12/18/2020 Great person to do business with Nice to meet such a fine TNGUNOWNERS member JustEd JustEd
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 12/18/2020 Outstanding transaction. Great communication. One of the best people I had had the pleasure to deal with on the forum in my many years of being a member. Joe86 Joe86
JustEd JustEd 12/18/2020 Flawless transaction with JustEd. Great communication. Deal with confidence. Thanks! AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
Alleycat72 Alleycat72 12/17/2020 Item as described. Good communication. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
RedlegEd RedlegEd 12/17/2020 It was a Pleasure to meet up with RedlegEd this morning. He is a great TGO member. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 12/17/2020 Just bought some bullets from The Legion. I always enjoy speaking with him. Truly a stand up guy and absolute gentleman. Thanks Bill! Ed RedlegEd RedlegEd
Smith Smith 12/17/2020 Quick payment, great communication. Excellent buyer! KyMo488 KyMo488
KahrMan KahrMan 12/17/2020 Thank you! daveW daveW
TLRMADE TLRMADE 12/17/2020 A+++ Buyer Easy to deal with.. Good Guy. Kano Kano
19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT 12/17/2020 Great guy to deal with. Super friendly & easy to communicate with. Glad you got to meet me! 😂 Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 12/16/2020 Successfully Sold him yet another Mauser! On time meeting, great guy! Good Luck on this build as well! 19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT
sigbrown1297 sigbrown1297 12/16/2020 Excellent Buyer A++ Easy to deal with .. Good guy !!!!! Kano Kano
Kano Kano 12/16/2020 Worked out well. Thanks sigbrown1297 sigbrown1297
daveW daveW 12/16/2020 Got to meet another great TGOer today. DaveW is a standup guy who I would gladly do business with again. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
leafinthewind leafinthewind 12/16/2020 A great guy to deal with. Great communication....Highly recommend! jero100 jero100
jero100 jero100 12/16/2020 Man of his word... Good com's, and a pleasure to deal with. leafinthewind leafinthewind
Krull Krull 12/15/2020 Great guy to deal with ! Another awesome member of the TGO community! FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 12/15/2020 Fuji is a great guy to deal with and I would have ZERO issues dealing with him again. Smooth transaction and goes above and beyond. Thank you sir Krull Krull
smg01 smg01 12/15/2020 Good trade, very happy with the ammo. Deal with confidence, one of the good guys Ironhandjohn Ironhandjohn

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.