Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
billmeek billmeek 12/24/2020 Great transaction with Bill. Very good communication, excellent item, and great conversation as well! A+ ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
Esko 270 Esko 270 12/24/2020 Always a pleasure....you can't go wrong here. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Defender Defender 12/24/2020 Excellent transaction, great communication, item as described. Deal with confidence! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn 12/23/2020 Nice guy, not pushy, no issues, really easy to work with. Likeable too. Defender Defender
Follow Me Follow Me 12/23/2020 Awesome member and great communication ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
mike_f mike_f 12/23/2020 Thanks Mike! A very good meet this morning. Glad to have mrt you. hipower hipower
hipower hipower 12/23/2020 Great guy. Couldn't have been a nicer transaction. mike_f mike_f
Grand Torino Grand Torino 12/22/2020 Great guy to deal with as always! Awesome work. Thanks GT Esko 270 Esko 270
KyMo488 KyMo488 12/22/2020 Great guy to deal with Smith Smith
Danger Rane Danger Rane 12/22/2020 Great communication and willing to meet me halfway. Deal with confidence with Dane. Thanks! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Major Kong Major Kong 12/22/2020 Got to meet another great TGOer today. Easy to work with and had a nice chat with him. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
hipower hipower 12/22/2020 Simple ammo transaction turned into some quality conversation. Great guy. Hope our paths cross again. chesterOTT chesterOTT
Slpeod Slpeod 12/22/2020 First rate TGO'er! Fast payment! A pleasure to deal with! hipower hipower
chesterOTT chesterOTT 12/22/2020 Great meet with chester. Very pleasant young man. Look forward to more from him on TGO. hipower hipower
Durow Durow 12/22/2020 Quick Sale and a very fast payment from Durow. Thanks my friend. I hope your daughter loves it! hipower hipower
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 12/22/2020 Always great to deal with Jamie. like an old friend. Thanks for the swap! hipower hipower
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 12/21/2020 Great to do business with. Really enjoyed the conversation. I’ll look forward to interacting again. Danger Rane Danger Rane
Blitzen Blitzen 12/20/2020 Great transaction. Exactly as described and fast shipping. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
hipower hipower 12/20/2020 Great guy and someone I'm honored to call a Friend. Thank you Sir. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
Hozzie Hozzie 12/20/2020 Perfect! Would not hesitate to deal with again. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 12/20/2020 Easy transaction, good communication. A+ Hozzie Hozzie
corerftech corerftech 12/20/2020 Very easy to deal with, great shipper and packed VERY WELL!!! RED333 RED333
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 12/19/2020 Good communication, easy to deal with, on time. All around good experience. Matt0311 Matt0311
Matt0311 Matt0311 12/19/2020 Good comms. Item as described. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
GiantAsteroid GiantAsteroid 12/19/2020 Excellent transaction. Item exactly as described. Great communication. A++. Great to have another TGO member. Deal with confidence. TripleGGG TripleGGG

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.