Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
The Legion The Legion 01/05/2021 Another quick and smooth transaction! A++++ ken_mays ken_mays
Protongunner Protongunner 01/05/2021 Good communication, right on time. Deal with confidence! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
cz75b cz75b 01/05/2021 Great trade with a great dude. Glad we were able to link up and finally check out Chattanooga. asu174 asu174
Flyboy Flyboy 01/05/2021 Nice guy to deal with. Clutch80 Clutch80
asu174 asu174 01/05/2021 super smooth transaction,went out of his way to make trade happen,would do business with again. cz75b cz75b
Protongunner Protongunner 01/04/2021 was very friendly very communicative had a good price Steelcolor Steelcolor
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 01/04/2021 Seamless transaction, great guy to trade with! Hope to deal with him again in the future. zlaine90 zlaine90
Steelcolor Steelcolor 01/03/2021 Polite young man who showed up on time and brought the requested small bills. I would deal with him again. Protongunner Protongunner
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 01/03/2021 Always shows up on time with goods as described, communicates well and works with you, and always a pleasure to talk to. Trade with him sometime!:p Croakerhouck Croakerhouck
KahrMan KahrMan 01/03/2021 Another Great Deal with Kahrman, A+ jeremiah jeremiah
bowtieguy bowtieguy 01/03/2021 Very easy to work with and a good honest buyer. saltwater75 saltwater75
saltwater75 saltwater75 01/03/2021 Buy in confidence! Great seller! bowtieguy bowtieguy
Radtekk Radtekk 01/02/2021 Great guy to deal with. Smith Smith
Smith Smith 01/02/2021 Perfect deal. Good comms, exactly as advertised, right on time, flawless transaction. Deal with confidence! Radtekk Radtekk
Protongunner Protongunner 01/02/2021 Great communication, item was as described. Good guy to deal with. Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
jeremiah jeremiah 01/02/2021 Another great deal with Jeremiah. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
DennisG DennisG 01/02/2021 Great to deal with. Highly recommended Flyboy Flyboy
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 01/02/2021 Good communication, on time ,very friendly and reasonable. Deal with confidence Protongunner Protongunner
Flyboy Flyboy 01/02/2021 Great trade with Flyboy. DennisG DennisG
Protongunner Protongunner 01/02/2021 Great communication and easy transaction. Deal with confidence! Sniper23 Sniper23
Sniper23 Sniper23 01/02/2021 Very courteous and on time. Good to deal with. Protongunner Protongunner
The Legion The Legion 01/02/2021 Great to see The Legion again-glad I could help. this time I have the right party-so sorry about the mixup. krunchnik krunchnik
Croakerhouck Croakerhouck 01/02/2021 Great guy to deal with. I can't believe I haven't left him positive feedback before. 3rd transaction with Aaron & as before, I couldn't be happier. Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
NickinTN NickinTN 01/01/2021 Excellent to deal with. Worked just like it should. Thanks Will H Will H
Will H Will H 01/01/2021 Great buyer, quick communication and smooth transaction. Thanks and enjoy! NickinTN NickinTN

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.