Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
KahrMan KahrMan 01/15/2021 KahrMan, Always good to meet, chat, and conduct a little trading. If you get a chance to trade with KahrMan, you won’t regret it. Snaveba Snaveba
Snaveba Snaveba 01/15/2021 Always a pleasure dealing with Snaveba. Great TGOer! KahrMan KahrMan
ken_mays ken_mays 01/15/2021 Another great transaction with Ken always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Sleepydog Sleepydog 01/15/2021 Courteous, smooth and professional transaction. A+++ buyer. volfan4life87 volfan4life87
volfan4life87 volfan4life87 01/15/2021 Great transaction, great communication, rifle is mint! Deal with confidence Sleepydog Sleepydog
chesterOTT chesterOTT 01/14/2021 It was a pleasure working with chesterOTT. Looking forward dealing with him in the future. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
phiferran phiferran 01/14/2021 great communication and great member. AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
AuEagle AuEagle 01/14/2021 If I ever buy anything else from this site I hope it's as easy as dealing with Jim. Super friendly, great communication, and charged a fair price. If we both weren't busy we could've chatted all day. I hope I get the privilege to do business with him again. wrightdm405 wrightdm405
wrightdm405 wrightdm405 01/13/2021 It's my honor to leave wrightdm's first feedback. Great transaction & communication. Wish we had more time to visit. Thanks, deal with no hesitation. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
turkeydad turkeydad 01/13/2021 Great communication and easy to deal with.... would do so again ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 01/13/2021 Super nice guy to deal with..highly recommended... turkeydad turkeydad
hipower hipower 01/12/2021 As always great dealing with you willis68 willis68
Highpower Highpower 01/12/2021 Sorry wrong member willis68 willis68
leafinthewind leafinthewind 01/12/2021 Smooth transaction, great communication. A+ doughnut doughnut
doughnut doughnut 01/12/2021 Great guy to deal with. Item as described and good communication. A+ leafinthewind leafinthewind
Dallas Kilgore Dallas Kilgore 01/12/2021 Great guy to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Dallas again! Major Kong Major Kong
willis68 willis68 01/12/2021 Thanks my friend. A pleasure dealing with you! Especially when I'm not buying another knife! LOL! hipower hipower
Mason85 Mason85 01/12/2021 Like clockwork. Great man to deal with. One of the outstanding members here to deal with imho grasshoppa grasshoppa
grasshoppa grasshoppa 01/11/2021 Good to see him after so many years and always a pleasure to deal with! Mason85 Mason85
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 01/11/2021 Super easy to work with buyer, great transaction! Pleasure doing business with you, Don! Shadle Shadle
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 01/11/2021 Easy to work with. Deal with confidence, A+++ 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
GlockT GlockT 01/10/2021 Excellent communication and a great transaction. Thanks!! TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r
TNMTBik3r TNMTBik3r 01/10/2021 Stand up honest guy, pleasure to do business with. I had miscounted and gave more than agreed upon. He let me know that I had paid a little too much. GlockT GlockT
Shadle Shadle 01/10/2021 Great seller all around! Thanks again for a great deal, Matt. Great communication, great price, travels to meet...a true asset to the community! Donnysunshine Donnysunshine
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 01/10/2021 Good comms. Item as described. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.