Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
bilcon1 bilcon1 01/18/2021 Great to finally meet bilcon1. Had a great deal but enjoyed the fellowship and conversation the most. Trade with confidence! TripleGGG TripleGGG
AndrewP AndrewP 01/18/2021 Seamless transaction with Andrew, I'm really enjoying the pistol I purchased from him! zlaine90 zlaine90
derf derf 01/18/2021 Super nice guy, wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again! zlaine90 zlaine90
TNTall TNTall 01/18/2021 Good guy. Everything was as described. I would deal with him again. lawmonkey13 lawmonkey13
Darrell Darrell 01/18/2021 Darrell is a stand-up guy. Thank you very much for your help, Sir. It is greatly appreciated. TripleDigitRide TripleDigitRide
Holydiver Holydiver 01/17/2021 Great communication, accommodating. Very nice to deal with! Sreduos. Sreduos.
Cumberland Cumberland 01/17/2021 Great guy, great communication, accommodating. Deal with confidence! Sreduos. Sreduos.
JeffNash JeffNash 01/17/2021 Smooth, easy transaction. Jeff seems to possess a character trait too many are lacking these days, especially the youth; integrity. Ridin1 Ridin1
daveW daveW 01/17/2021 Pleasure meeting again. Dealing with a TGO member is the best! And daveW is one of the best. Just wish it hadn't been so cold out there! hipower hipower
corerftech corerftech 01/17/2021 Smooth transaction with an excellent buyer. The mailman The mailman
Calexiter Calexiter 01/17/2021 Solid guy and easy transaction. A+++ Climber Climber
Climber Climber 01/17/2021 good guy , smooth transaction. deal with confidence Calexiter Calexiter
AuEagle AuEagle 01/17/2021 Great communications, very fair trader and great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!! ac3boyz ac3boyz
JunkiCosmonaut JunkiCosmonaut 01/16/2021 Smooth and fast transaction. Great to deal with. Blitzen Blitzen
Turbobladz Turbobladz 01/16/2021 Great to deal with. Fast transaction. Blitzen Blitzen
hipower hipower 01/16/2021 Good seeing you again-thanks! daveW daveW
ac3boyz ac3boyz 01/16/2021 Another great transaction with a great member. Visit was too short. Deal with confidence. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
The mailman The mailman 01/16/2021 As described, shipped timely and he was quite patient (beyond patient) as COVID illness prevented me from getting a payment out as timely as typical. Thank you Bluemailman53 for the grace and opportunity. corerftech corerftech
turkeydad turkeydad 01/16/2021 I dont know if remote sales can get better service! Shipping was at light speed and item was precisely described. A great TGO member, thank you for my optics and a great transaction. corerftech corerftech
The Legion The Legion 01/16/2021 As always The Legion maintains his Pillar of TGO status. Simply the best and easiest guy I get to deal with. Many deals and all have been stellar. Thank you Sir once again. corerftech corerftech
corerftech corerftech 01/16/2021 Another great transaction with corerftech. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 01/16/2021 Another perfectly smooth transaction! Thanks! A+++++ ken_mays ken_mays
Ridin1 Ridin1 01/16/2021 A++ Thanks for going out of your way to make this an easy sale. Great to deal with. JeffNash JeffNash
The Legion The Legion 01/16/2021 The Legion is extremely easy to deal with. Approach with confidence. Honest guy with some great goods. Looking forward to the next transaction. chesterOTT chesterOTT
corerftech corerftech 01/16/2021 Good guy to deal with, good communication fast payment. turkeydad turkeydad

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.