Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Radtekk Radtekk 01/23/2021 Smooth transaction, great communication, deal with confidence. Thanks kvmx00 kvmx00
kvmx00 kvmx00 01/23/2021 Good comms, quick shipping, as advertised, what more can you ask for? Radtekk Radtekk
my82cam my82cam 01/22/2021 Thanks man. Hope to do business again! M_Day09 M_Day09
M_Day09 M_Day09 01/22/2021 Great guy, would be glad to deal with again! my82cam my82cam
bourne bourne 01/22/2021 A true TGO gentleman. A pleasure to meet and deal with bourne. Thank you, Sir, for your graciousness during our somewhat convoluted dealings. It was greatly appreciated. hipower hipower
HanSolo HanSolo 01/22/2021 Great guy to deal with.! Smith Smith
pullit pullit 01/22/2021 Great member and communication AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
hipower hipower 01/22/2021 Great meeting you, sir! It was a pleasure dealing with you and chatting with you. bourne bourne
M_Day09 M_Day09 01/21/2021 I purchased from this seller the same day he confirmed we were doing business. Very fast response and easy transaction. The item was just as described and I would be glad to do business with him again. bwyatt bwyatt
GlockT GlockT 01/20/2021 clean transaction all went well urdubob urdubob
broox broox 01/20/2021 Always a pleasure to deal with . Rock solid member here . Thanks buddy grasshoppa grasshoppa
Nigeltufnel Nigeltufnel 01/20/2021 A Charles Wonder Charles Wonder
grasshoppa grasshoppa 01/20/2021 Surprise surprise. My third transaction went just as smoothly as the previous two. Grasshoppa showed up on time with money. Perfect. Thanks again! broox broox
GlockT GlockT 01/20/2021 Smooth deal- thanks! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 01/20/2021 Gun was as described, on time and good communication. lshel lshel
lshel lshel 01/20/2021 Good comms on time. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
bwyatt bwyatt 01/19/2021 Sold Glock 19. Great communication. M_Day09 M_Day09
JeffNash JeffNash 01/19/2021 Great guy to deal with. Perfect transaction.! Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
Nemo Nemo 01/19/2021 Great transaction. Exactly as described. Trade with confidence! TripleGGG TripleGGG
The Legion The Legion 01/19/2021 The Legion is a really awesome person to interact with. Very knowledgeable. Transaction went super smooth and I am glad my first TGO dealing was with him. Buy with confidence! Sidetracked Sidetracked
Sidetracked Sidetracked 01/19/2021 Had a great transaction with Sidetracked this afternoon. He was a pleasure to meet and talk to. Deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
JeffNash JeffNash 01/19/2021 Great seller. Very accommodating and everything was exactly as it was listed. DHF DHF
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 01/18/2021 Nice Guy. Enjoyed our conversation. Thanks for coming here for pick-up and making this an easy deal. A+++ JeffNash JeffNash
DHF DHF 01/18/2021 Good Guy. Thanks for going out of your way to make this a quick and easy deal. A+++ JeffNash JeffNash
Haggard85 Haggard85 01/18/2021 Excellent buyer, showed up on time and his money was green. The mailman The mailman

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.