Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
tech1985 tech1985 02/11/2021 Easy to deal with, great transaction KKing KKing
DMark DMark 02/11/2021 Great guy to work with KKing KKing
MacGyver MacGyver 02/11/2021 Great guy to deal with. Package due by Friday arrived Wednesday. Quick, painless, fair, what more can a guy ask for in a deal? Radtekk Radtekk
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 02/10/2021 And yet again! Always a pleasure. Great Guy, Highly recommended trader. A++ if we gave ratings! Thank you my friend. Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 02/10/2021 Always an awesome guy to deal with. Great communication, and always accommodating and punctual. And it doesn't hurt that I can call ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ a friend! Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
Me. Me. 02/10/2021 An honor to give Me. his first feedback. Flawless transaction & great, but short visit with this fine member. Deal with confidence!! AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
KKing KKing 02/10/2021 Super easy to work with. Great Communications. FAST Shipping. DMark DMark
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 02/10/2021 I purchased some items a few weeks ago. Great guy to deal with! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 02/10/2021 Great guy - always easy to deal with. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
The Legion The Legion 02/10/2021 Made a GREAT deal on a rifle and realized that I needed ammo, William filled the void...GREAT seller who doesn't take advantage of buyers because of the wild times in DC. magoo magoo
Links2k Links2k 02/10/2021 Dennis is one of the GREAT gun traders in the W TN area, an excellent gentleman to do biz with. magoo magoo
magoo magoo 02/09/2021 Adam is always a pleasure to deal with and talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
magoo magoo 02/09/2021 Another smooth transaction with Adam. Great member and extremely easy to deal with. Buy, sale and trade with confidence. Links2k Links2k
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson 02/09/2021 Finally got to meet and finish our trade. Jamie's a good guy, easy to deal with. Communicates well, arrives 20 minutes early:) Couldn't ask for a better deal and person TO deal with :) Radtekk Radtekk
The Legion The Legion 02/08/2021 Wonderful trading partner, deal with confidence. Always a pleasure!! magoo magoo
magoo magoo 02/08/2021 Another great transaction with a great TGO Member. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Radtekk Radtekk 02/08/2021 Radtekk is one heck of a great guy and a pleasure to get to know and finally meet! Very accommodating and a great person to work with. On top of that a kindred spirit! Deal with confidence folks! Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson
Jpoc700 Jpoc700 02/08/2021 Transaction couldn’t of been any better. Deal with confidence from this man grasshoppa grasshoppa
grasshoppa grasshoppa 02/08/2021 Had a great interaction, was in constant contact. Was truly satisfied with our interaction. Jpoc700 Jpoc700
Jpoc700 Jpoc700 02/08/2021 Great guy and transaction. glockdach glockdach
Tim_37128 Tim_37128 02/08/2021 Excellent transaction. Great guy and very fair deal! glockdach glockdach
glockdach glockdach 02/07/2021 Quick easy negotiation and was early for transaction. Nice guy, would absolutely deal with again. Tim_37128 Tim_37128
WindHawk WindHawk 02/07/2021 Another TGO I had the pleasure of meeting. I have yet to not meet good people here. Thank you for the honor Mike. Wade195 Wade195
ac3boyz ac3boyz 02/07/2021 A++ transaction. Deal with confidence. Good communication and on time. fishsierra fishsierra
Turbobladz Turbobladz 02/07/2021 Deal with confidence. On time. Good communication. A++ fishsierra fishsierra

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.