Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Will Will 02/16/2021 Excellent Buyer! Great communication and good guy! Slpeod Slpeod
Slpeod Slpeod 02/16/2021 Good to deal with. Will Will
Nwmailman Nwmailman 02/15/2021 Great guy to work with! I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again! Major Kong Major Kong
downtown downtown 02/14/2021 Great seller, accommodating with travel and patient with my driving! Many thanks for a smooth transaction. corerftech corerftech
Croakerhouck Croakerhouck 02/13/2021 Good guy to deal with. Everything went great! Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
Hozzie Hozzie 02/13/2021 Good communication, on time for the transaction. A pleasure dealing with this great TGO member. Whisper Whisper
Whisper Whisper 02/13/2021 Great transaction. A+ Hozzie Hozzie
dtmd dtmd 02/13/2021 The transaction was smooth and easy, was willing to meet at a convenient place and time. Would deal with dcmd again. Great guy... lfarris lfarris
corerftech corerftech 02/13/2021 Good deal , good communication. downtown downtown
WVUfaninTN WVUfaninTN 02/13/2021 Perfect, great transaction, fast shipping and no surprises. Now I'm ready for anything from Wooly Mammoths to Aliens (from space.) Highly recommended! QuackerSmacker QuackerSmacker
robthomas185 robthomas185 02/13/2021 Awsome guy to deal with. I have a very busy schedule, but this transaction was easy due to him going above and beyond. Pleasure doing business and highly recommended. GlockT GlockT
lfarris lfarris 02/12/2021 Easy transaction and great communication. Deal with confidence. jhc77 jhc77
GlockT GlockT 02/12/2021 Met on time wish cash in hand. Had a little confusion on the sale price but we settled that and all went well. Would sell to again. robthomas185 robthomas185
jhc77 jhc77 02/12/2021 Easy transaction, great to deal with and a good person, I would recommend dealing with him anytime. lfarris lfarris
Wade195 Wade195 02/12/2021 A+ Fast turnaround and as described. Will Will
Snaveba Snaveba 02/12/2021 Excellent guy to deal with. An assist from Kahrman the magnificent made this purchase a snap! FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 02/12/2021 First transaction with Fugimo. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Shout out to KahrMan for being the middle man. He’s awesome as well. Snaveba Snaveba
leafinthewind leafinthewind 02/12/2021 He supplied more than he had committed to. chuckstur chuckstur
chuckstur chuckstur 02/12/2021 Smooth transaction and a man of his word. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. leafinthewind leafinthewind
Omega Omega 02/11/2021 Mr. Omega did exactly what he said he would. The item arrived quickly and was as-described. Thanks! Darrell Darrell
brat brat 02/11/2021 Brat was outstanding, made the transaction easy to take place. Very nice man and interesting to talk with. Could not have been better. lfarris lfarris
AuEagle AuEagle 02/11/2021 Very pleasant transaction, happily entertained quality trading and provided excellent information on several topics for future reference. Will be looking forward to meeting up with AuEagle in the future. Me. Me.
lfarris lfarris 02/11/2021 Super guy to do business with. It was a great pleasure to meet and talk with him. brat brat
Radtekk Radtekk 02/11/2021 Easy to work and communicate with. Deal with confidence. MacGyver MacGyver
tech1985 tech1985 02/11/2021 Easy to deal with, great transaction KKing KKing

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.