Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
KahrMan KahrMan 03/12/2021 Another A+ transaction with KahrMan. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 03/12/2021 Another great knife from GT. Now I just have to smoke a brisket to test it out. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Grand Torino Grand Torino 03/11/2021 This is a beautiful knife and I got it very fast. The mailman The mailman
DJTC45 DJTC45 03/11/2021 Another great transaction. dralarms dralarms
Whisper Whisper 03/10/2021 Great seller, friendly communication, super easy transaction, would recommend to others. Thanks Whisper Hoosier1 Hoosier1
dralarms dralarms 03/10/2021 This member is great to deal with. We we had a little snafu on my part, and I appreciate him being understanding and correcting the problem. I would do business with him anytime. A++++ member. DJTC45 DJTC45
DJTC45 DJTC45 03/10/2021 Excellent transaction. Great guy to deal with. dralarms dralarms
Hoosier1 Hoosier1 03/10/2021 Good communication, friendly negotiation, on time for the transaction. Whisper Whisper
gr8smiles gr8smiles 03/10/2021 Great transaction, easy communications, fast shipping and like new. Shoots great. Thanks Jeb48 Jeb48
KahrMan KahrMan 03/10/2021 Another A+ transaction with KahrMan. Nice guy. Deal with confidence. fishsierra fishsierra
Beltfed Beltfed 03/09/2021 Pleasure to talk with and great to do business with. Looking forward to playing with my new beltfed once ATF clears me to have it. Runt Runt
Tony Glass Tony Glass 03/09/2021 Super nice guy and very accommodating. Drove from Knoxville and was prompt and perfect follow thru. Deal with confidence. Thanks gr8smiles gr8smiles
gr8smiles gr8smiles 03/09/2021 Thanks for representing your sale and the easy process and flexible meeting times. Pretty sure I've bought or sold a VP9 with you at some point in the past. Cheers! Sreduos. Sreduos.
ThyKingdom ThyKingdom 03/08/2021 Good Buyer! Fast payment thanks again..A++ Prod951 Prod951
alingo2001 alingo2001 03/08/2021 Great meet! alingo2001easy to deal with, easier to talk to. Thank you, Sir, for the purchase and the good meeting. hipower hipower
Prod951 Prod951 03/08/2021 Great transaction! Buy with confidence ThyKingdom ThyKingdom
Grand Torino Grand Torino 03/08/2021 Perfect as always! This is my third GT blade. Love it! Cattle Baron Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 03/08/2021 Terrific guy...prompt payment. Deal with confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
KahrMan KahrMan 03/08/2021 A real stand up man...deal with the utmost confidence. Grand Torino Grand Torino
TGO David TGO David 03/08/2021 Perfect transaction on a really sweet gun:) Thanks and nice to finally meet 👍🏻 gr8smiles gr8smiles
Twenty2mag Twenty2mag 03/08/2021 Total positive experience. Good communication and he was on time for the transaction. Five stars. Whisper Whisper
Bhelton10 Bhelton10 03/08/2021 Great transaction. Good communication and a fast easy deal. Nice guy. Deal with confidence. Thanks gr8smiles gr8smiles
Whisper Whisper 03/08/2021 Had a good meet with Whisper he was on time and at a good location, and I picked up another nice gun. Thanks again TGO Twenty2mag Twenty2mag
gr8smiles gr8smiles 03/07/2021 Great , honest fella to do business with! Bhelton10 Bhelton10
perfectj_007 perfectj_007 03/07/2021 Super guy to deal with. Straight up and keeps the deal moving. ppcgm ppcgm

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.